Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valpo2004

LOL Reggie Wayne

Come on Tennessee, you all played the colts 20 times in the last 10 years.  You won 3 times.

Can't wait to hear him trash talk the Titans some more.

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Someone have a video of him announcing it? I wasn’t able to watch. 

I doubt it's up yet because it just happened.  But I am guessing the Colts will put it up at sometime.

It was great.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Ugh!   Awful.  

Sorry that happened.    Wish it hadn’t. 

Same havent Titans fans suffered enough?

I thought it was classless.  The drunks were just giving him some good natured booing because he's a Colt.  He didn't have to throw the record back in their face and act pseudo-serious about it.  

2 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Hey!   Good to see you!   You’re always missed,  but especially at this time of year. 

6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ugh!   Awful.  

Not me,   I love it.    Classic Reggie

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I thought it was classless.  The drunks were just giving him some good natured booing because he's a Colt.  He didn't have to throw the record back in their face and act pseudo-serious about it.  

I'm guessing you haven't ever played competitive sports.       

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I loved it too, some people here have no sense of humor I guess lmao . It was all in fun and a division rival.

3 minutes ago, DougDew said:

He was trying to do what Cowboys WR Drew Pearson did to Philadelphia fans two years ago.

Not the same.    Didn’t work for me.

Id prefer to be associated with class, and that’s not what was on display today. 

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm guessing you haven't ever played competitive sports.       

Yes I have.  And I was smart enough to know when another player wasn't being serious.  Not to mention the civilians in the stands.

Maybe its a cultural/intimidation/respect thing I don't understand.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

He was trying to do what Cowboys WR Drew Pearson did to Philadelphia fans two years ago.

Id prefer to be associated with class, and that’s not what was on display today. 

It's football.   No room for bleeding hearts.    Reggie is the man.    

Just now, DougDew said:

Yes I have.  And I was smart enough to know when another player wasn't being serious.  Not to mention the civilians in the stands.

Civilians?   Did you play for one of the armed forces teams?

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

It's football.   No room for bleeding hearts.    Reggie is the man.    

Civilians?   Did you play for one of the armed forces teams?

No Dopey.  He's an ex-player, not a fan.  The status isn't equal.

Its not even a game.  It's the draft.  An event.  Heart bleeding isn't even part of the evening.

If he projected a more good-natured attitude with his comment it would have been the proper context.  He simply screwed it up.

Class goes both ways. Reggie is classy and was just joking around but I guess it is ok for our division rivals to call Andrew Luck an overrated bust or an average QB? Didn't Jalen Ramsey do that last year? So did a lot of other fanbases LOL. I loved what Reggie did. IT WAS ALL IN FUN.

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

16 minutes ago, DougDew said:

16 minutes ago, Dustin said:

17 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ugh!   Awful.  

Oh good grief. Obviously none of you have ever played sports where you had a rival. I thought it was hilarious. 

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yeah, no sane person would believe he was seriously offended, yet he tried to act that way and ended up saying something that kinda actually hurt.  

Just now, csmopar said:

Oh good grief. Obviously none of you have ever played sports where you had a rival. I thought it was hilarious. 

I did too, it is funny how some things just make people upset over nothing. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did too, it is funny how some things just make people upset over nothing. 

They’re the same ones who whined about Ballard’s “The rivalry is back on” statement.

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Yeah, no sane person would believe he was seriously offended, yet he tried to act that way and ended up saying something that kinda actually hurt.  

Oh cry me a river. You are what your record says you are

I thought it was funny and so did most of the non-titan fans at the draft.  You could hear them laughing and cheering as soon as he said it.

I can’t believe some here are butt hurt over what Reggie said.  Smh It was just playful bantering and smack talk to the fans of a division rival. That’s all part of the fun! 

Love you Reg... That was great smack talk.

23 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I was 100% being sarcastic btw

Didn't all three wins come vs. Painter and Brissett?

44 minutes ago, DougDew said:

No Dopey.  He's an ex-player, not a fan.  The status isn't equal.

Its not even a game.  It's the draft.  An event.  Heart bleeding isn't even part of the evening.

If he projected a more good-natured attitude with his comment it would have been the proper context.  He simply screwed it up.

No Dopey,  he didn't.    

43 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Again,   you are on the wrong side of the argument.    You must be used to it by now.    Reggie is AMAZING....

That was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Reggie’s the man!!!

I don’t see how any Colts fan could be upset over what Wayne said....I thought it was hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Titans about to pull a Chris Ballard:

"Oh, the rivalry is DEFINITELY back ON!"

Colts fans:

"Ok, win a game."

The Pats could say the samething to us.

(ducks)

Tonight is part of why Reggie is my all time favoirte Colt.  He loves the Shoe and doesn’t hide it and he’s got a great personality.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Class goes both ways. Reggie is classy and was just joking around but I guess it is ok for our division rivals to call Andrew Luck an overrated bust or an average QB? Didn't Jalen Ramsey do that last year? So did a lot of other fanbases LOL. I loved what Reggie did. IT WAS ALL IN FUN.

There is a difference in having fun and just being foolishly wrong.  With that said I didn’t care what Ramsey said.  It was just noise.  

Reggie OWNED the room and respectfully asserted Indy's dominance over the Titans fans....well done Sir!