Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 Day 2 Smack talk, outrage, and sunshine pumping thread

4 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

So far, hearing noise about the Broncos, Bengals, and Jets wanting 34

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/26/2019-nfl-draft-indianapolis-colts-trade-calls-34th-pick/

Do we increase the asking price for just Elway (two 2nd rounders) as opposed to the others (2nd and a 3rd) just for Elway gypping the Colts 25 years ago? :) 

I really doubt Elway wants to trade with us. Bengals and Jets, I believe. But then Paul Brown is a cheapskate too.

Jets is my final answer, Regis!! :) 

2 minutes ago, TheNextGM said:

I’m excited.. could be a trade, likely to add a couple players to the Colts team.. let’s go Ballard!!!

6 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Let’s gooooo! 

I not a really religious guy or anything, but feel like we should have a group prayer for Ballard. Or maybe just drink a beer in his name lol. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Do we increase the asking price for just Elway (two 2nd rounders) as opposed to the others (2nd and a 3rd) just for Elway gypping the Colts 25 years ago? :) 

I really doubt Elway wants to trade with us. Bengals and Jets, I believe. But then Paul Brown is a cheapskate too.

Jets is my final answer, Regis!! :) 

Hearing the Packers are calling too so they can grab AJ Brown.

Just now, Irish YJ said:

Hearing the Packers are calling too so they can grab AJ Brown.

One more trade down, I am OK with it, and then the saying can apply "a bird in hand worth more than two in the bush" :), time to get busy drafting after that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

I not a really religious guy or anything, but feel like we should have a group prayer for Ballard. Or maybe just drink a beer in his name lol. 

I’ll pray for his wisdom.  He is anointed for the task.  I have the utmost confidence in him.  Lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

Bring along a friend with a rosary, that should do it!! :) 

Then, blow smoke out your chimney that a choice has been made, LOL. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

Who going first tonight

Hate to say it, it will be someone I want. Most likely Arizona goes for OL help - Dalton Risner. I am hoping they go Cody Ford but if we trade down anyways, does it matter?

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

One more trade down, I am OK with it, and then the saying can apply "a bird in hand worth more than two in the bush" :), time to get busy drafting after that.

man i hated leaving sweat and JT there. i'd really hate leaving AJB there... 

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I’ll pray for his wisdom.  He is anointed for the task.  I have the utmost confidence in him.  Lol 

hope he doesn't have bad juju tonight because of the whole hill thing

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Bring along a friend with a rosary, that should do it!! :) 

Then, blow smoke out your chimney that a choice has been made, LOL. :D

gonna light a candle shortly

lol. love the chimney ref. 

Just now, Irish YJ said:

man i hated leaving sweat and JT there. i'd really hate leaving AJB there... 

hope he doesn't have bad juju tonight because of the whole hill thing

AJB compares to Juju, so it will all come a full circle if we choose A J Brown, fingers crossed. 

This is why Ballard traded back in the first place because he knew before he made the first move he was going to be moving back twice to get the full value of picks he wanted.  This move back from 34 is the one where he fleeces somebody.  Count on it! You'll see why he really wasn't tripping about only getting one pick out of the first move.  It's because he knew by positioning himself at 34 he'd get whatver he missed out of the first move back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Don’t think they will try to get a WR for their new QB and to pair with Ridley?

Ridley is with the Falcons. Did you mean Christian Kirk? Not with all the OL issues they had last year, no I think they go OL.

• Nadine locked this topic