I am honestly surprise Lock, Metcalf are both still on board. I expected some team to love Metcalf physicals and take him. Lock I expected a team like NE to take him

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I am honestly surprise Lock, Metcalf are both still on board. I expected some team to love Metcalf physicals and take him. Lock I expected a team like NE to take him

What about the Florida tackle everybody expected the jags to take 7th he as far as I know is still on the board.

6 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

What about the Florida tackle everybody expected the jags to take 7th he as far as I know is still on the board.

Jawuan Something. I forgot about him. There were some surprises on who actually ended up going,

Taylor is tumbling down the board due to a knee injury that was flagged in medical. 

I'm not surprised about Metcalf. He will make a great model for a teams uniforms. But hes not a great football player. 

Metcalf is dropping because of injuries, his measurables are Calvin Johnson like, I hope we get him and Greedy Williams..

Don't know if Greedy fits this D scheme as well as some others, he's talented as all get out though

Murphy is a better CB and he's not afraid to stick his head in and hit. Lock falling is a huge surprise, we could trade down with Denver and get a third rounder allowing them to take Lock. We'd go from the #2 pick to a top 10 and add a high third..

9 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I'm more surprised AJ Brown is still there, and think he will go before DK in the 2nd.

6 hours ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

I'm not surprised about Metcalf. He will make a great model for a teams uniforms. But hes not a great football player. 

He'll be a great vertical threat. He didn't learn a lot of routers in college because of the other two WRs he was paired with (bet WR unit in CFB), but he'll be very solid as a speed X and get past the press as good as anyone.

32 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Don't know if Greedy fits this D scheme as well as some others, he's talented as all get out though

Agree. I'd rather have others, including Love (who I think is a match/fit), later in the round if we do go CB.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest surprise for me thus far is the Pats taking a WR in the 1st.

Ballard said the mocks and draftniks had it all wrong.  He mentioned there were only 14 or 15 elite draft picks.  He probably saw the guy at the top of the Colts draft board still sitting there at 26 and combined their grade with how the draft was going and figure the Colts can still get him at 34.

The Pats really screwed the Cards. Rumor has it that they were in love with Harry (he's a local product) and probably would have chosen him next. Now the question is will the Cards pick someone we have targeted?