Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Seems odd in general that it took so long.  Outside of the guy in SD, we rarely hear why someone holds out this long on a mundane contract with so little to quibble over. 
    • One thing I’ll say about Bob though, his small size & Wolverine (comic book character) mentality made him a terror against the run.  With him already being short, when he went submarine on a RB, they really risked their careers if their feet were planted when the Colonel was coming for them.  He turned so many guys into tip toe bandits or sent them helicoptering into the air.  No wonder our run defense was so stout.  Usually only took 1 “meeting” with Bob in the hole, to put fear in the RB’s head the rest of the game...  You had to know where he was at all times or kiss your knees goodbye.
    • I have to disagree with the last sentence. I think Sean Taylor (The former Hurricane & Redskin safety) was and would have statistically been better than all 3 had he not been murdered.  That dude was what you’d get if you created a cyborg safety. Big. Fast. Physical. And immaculate receiver level ball skills...  I still love the other 3, especially the Colonel, but Taylor was on another level.  A combination of all 3.
    • This is a big compliment for KM.    
    • No, if he wants to go be a gm somewhere who are we to hold him back from that.
  • Members

• Robin

Robin 140

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,698

• Chucklez

Chucklez 841

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,473

• NFLfan

NFLfan 7,630

• cdgacoltsfan