Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Im in that boat with you draft a mid round sleeper QB to develop with kelly. And trade for a QB capable of playing elite behind our line. Foles, Stafford, Rivers. Someone to transition to the next.
    • I don't pay attention to the Redskins, so maybe Haskins is the worst QB of all time, but I think they'll at least give him another year to develop. I completely expect Bengals to take Burrow at one, Redskins take Young at two, and then Dolphins take either Tua or maybe Herbert at three. Dolphins can easily trade up for the guy they want if they aren't number three, considering the bumblebees and cows gave them two more first rounders this year. I don't see the Jets wanting a QB, but the Bears will be chomping at the bit. We're lucky that most crap teams this year are seemingly ok with their QB situations
    • Yes , if you work that for 1 season , he would have 96 ff. LOL
    • Foles didnt get a fair shake imho. If we could trade for him i would. I think he can be elite in the right system but he is starting the back half of his career. Would have to be a win now situation. Him and Frank have the chemistry.
    • I think this acquisition might very well turn out to be a very timely and rewarding waiver claim.  He certainly has played very well on the two teams he has played for this year.  He also had a great preseason for the Bills who also put in a claim.  If he does the same for the Colts the rest of the way we will probably tender him and he will be the frontrunner to be our new placekicker.  We might have gotten lucky again as we did with Moore last year.  Lets hope so.  
  • Members