Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Doyle is very solid. I thought his deal was pretty team friendly. Not to high, not to low. He'll be in the middle of the pack in starting TEs after the off season and all the re-ups are done.
    • I know this is a highlight video but it's almost 7 minutes long and every throw with the exception of one at the end were all deep throws.  He needs to make all of the throws in the NFL not just the deep throws.   Hopefully he can but you don't see it here.  
    • Touching base on everyone thoughts for resignings, the GOAT, and our coaching staff?   Would love to see everyone thoughts on all these questions. Sorry for bombarding just very curious especially during this point in the season!
    • Ballard's reluctance to buy star players leads me to believe that he feels he is capable of drafting star players. In his third season, I would say Ballard has drafted only 2 star players, Nelson and Leonard, which is not close to being good enough. 
    • These small jump can easily be explained by huge improvements to the OL and running game. He still has a pretty bad QBR this year at around 50. And he's still struggling with everything he struggled with in college.    Belichick has drafted 10 QBs since Brady, and they're not all special... Pickings were slim when the trade was made, and he was 3rd string on the Pats... Backed by Reich? Reich inherited him, and of course he's going to back him under the circumstance.    As far as Brees is concerned, he took over a horrible team (SDC) that was lead by Flutie and Leaf the previous 2 years, and then took over a horrible team (NOS) led by Brooks.... Not a great comparison. SDC din't have a lot except LT, and finally got Gates a few years later. And his supporting cast in NO was up and down early too. Not just early.
  • Members