The NFL has to be smart enough to know that the women will recant in order to get money for her and her child. It's very obvious what happened, you don't need to see a video clip. If the Chiefs take that tool back I'll lose all respect for them, this is the same team that cut Hunt for less than this..

15 hours ago, ColtJax said:

The NFL has to be smart enough to know that the women will recant in order to get money for her and her child. It's very obvious what happened, you don't need to see a video clip. If the Chiefs take that tool back I'll lose all respect for them, this is the same team that cut Hunt for less than this..

RB's are replaceable. Tyreek Hill is not.

Audio tapes of he said she said aren't going to get him banned from the NFL. It would take something like the Ray Rice video to get blackballed out.

1 hour ago, Nulled said:

RB's are replaceable. Tyreek Hill is not.

Audio tapes of he said she said aren't going to get him banned from the NFL. It would take something like the Ray Rice video to get blackballed out.

I can't say that it won't get him banned from the NFL, but I will say you are right here.  Rice didn't get another chance because the people saw the video which creates an emotional reaction.  

You don't get that with audio tape or reports on injuries or anything else.  

On 6/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

Reports today is that his criminal investigation is no longer active and he will likely rejoin the team for training camp. CPS case is still active though.

There are also rumors that the mother of his children is not mentally well. This situation could be very messy, top to bottom.

"There are also rumors that the mother of his children is not mentally well. This situation could be very messy, top to bottom".

I think the fact that she stays with a man that beat her while she was pregnant and beats and terrifies her 3 year old child is proof of that..

Did Hill INTEND to break the child's arm?  Like, he kept applying force until he heard a snap.  Or is it a matter where he unintentionally use more force than he intended.  Not that using force against a 3 year old can't be considered criminal, but intent here does matter a bit, IMO.  And was this the first time the child was abused or is there a history.

And if he's P'O'd at the GF at the time, he might then say what he said.

I'm just saying that there is a difference between someone who has  a reactionary temper problem and someone who has malicious intent.  I don't know which one Hill fits into.