Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

The NFL has to be smart enough to know that the women will recant in order to get money for her and her child. It's very obvious what happened, you don't need to see a video clip. If the Chiefs take that tool back I'll lose all respect for them, this is the same team that cut Hunt for less than this..

15 hours ago, ColtJax said:

The NFL has to be smart enough to know that the women will recant in order to get money for her and her child. It's very obvious what happened, you don't need to see a video clip. If the Chiefs take that tool back I'll lose all respect for them, this is the same team that cut Hunt for less than this..

RB's are replaceable. Tyreek Hill is not.

Audio tapes of he said she said aren't going to get him banned from the NFL. It would take something like the Ray Rice video to get blackballed out.

1 hour ago, Nulled said:

RB's are replaceable. Tyreek Hill is not.

Audio tapes of he said she said aren't going to get him banned from the NFL. It would take something like the Ray Rice video to get blackballed out.

I can't say that it won't get him banned from the NFL, but I will say you are right here.  Rice didn't get another chance because the people saw the video which creates an emotional reaction.  

You don't get that with audio tape or reports on injuries or anything else.  

Ray Rice didn't get another chance because he wasn't good anymore.

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

Reports today is that his criminal investigation is no longer active and he will likely rejoin the team for training camp. CPS case is still active though.

There are also rumors that the mother of his children is not mentally well. This situation could be very messy, top to bottom.

"There are also rumors that the mother of his children is not mentally well. This situation could be very messy, top to bottom".

I think the fact that she stays with a man that beat her while she was pregnant and beats and terrifies her 3 year old child is proof of that..

• Like 1

There is no justification, as a defense for him if the video and dialog is true, to disgrace the wife & Child as a reason holds no water. 

Did Hill INTEND to break the child's arm?  Like, he kept applying force until he heard a snap.  Or is it a matter where he unintentionally use more force than he intended.  Not that using force against a 3 year old can't be considered criminal, but intent here does matter a bit, IMO.  And was this the first time the child was abused or is there a history.

And if he's P'O'd at the GF at the time, he might then say what he said.

I'm just saying that there is a difference between someone who has  a reactionary temper problem and someone who has malicious intent.  I don't know which one Hill fits into.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, DougDew said:

Did Hill INTEND to break the child's arm?  Like, he kept applying force until he heard a snap.  Or is it a matter where he unintentionally use more force than he intended.  Not that using force against a 3 year old can't be considered criminal, but intent here does matter a bit, IMO.  And was this the first time the child was abused or is there a history.

And if he's P'O'd at the GF at the time, he might then say what he said.

I'm just saying that there is a difference between someone who has  a reactionary temper problem and someone who has malicious intent.  I don't know which one Hill fits into.

Dude intent does not matter here. It is a 3 year old. Plus if he did intend to break his arm that is some next level sadistic stuff and he belongs away from the rest of society. But I doubt it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Revala said:

Dude intent does not matter here. It is a 3 year old. Plus if he did intend to break his arm that is some next level sadistic stuff and he belongs away from the rest of society. But I doubt it.

Sure it matters.  Intent always matters in any action.  Its the major difference between Murder 1 and Manslaughter, for example.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Sure it matters.  Intent always matters in any action.  Its the major difference between Murder 1 and Manslaughter, for example.

Intent matters but why would anyone grab a 3 yr old with force at all is the question. A 3 yr old can easily be injured. I was disciplined but as a 9/10 yr old as far as being whipped with a belt, but this kid is 3. I think someone that puts their hands on a 3 yr old at all has issues, JMO. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Intent matters but why would anyone grab a 3 yr old with force at all is the question. A 3 yr old can easily be injured. I was disciplined but as a 9/10 yr old as far as being whipped with a belt, but this kid is 3. I think someone that puts their hands on a 3 yr old at all has issues, JMO. 

I didn't say I excused the behavior, but intent would matter if we're talking about keeping him or cutting him, or the NFL suspending him for a season, 8 games, one, or kicking him out of the league.

And a tape of comments he made to the woman may not even reveal intent.  He may have been saying something to scare her or make her angry because he happened to be p.o.ed at the moment. 

Its more complex than what I'd think and NFL GM or NFL Commissioner are qualified to determine.  Yet they seem comfortable with setting their own terms of punishment over things like this.

13 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I didn't say I excused the behavior, but intent would matter if we're talking about keeping him or cutting him, or the NFL suspending him for a season, 8 games, one, or kicking him out of the league.

And a tape of comments he made to the woman may not even reveal intent.  He may have been saying something to scare her or make her angry because he happened to be p.o.ed at the moment. 

Its more complex than what I'd think and NFL GM or NFL Commissioner are qualified to determine.  Yet they seem comfortable with setting their own terms of punishment over things like this.

I know you are not excusing it but why even put your hands on a 3 yr forcibly at all? That is all I was saying. I can see being spanked on the butt at 10 years old which I was a couple of times but that is nothing. I grew up in the 80's though. Too even forcibly touch a baby is ridiculous. To break his arm you would have to do something harmful. What the NFL does or KC does, I have no idea but we will see is all I can say. With or without him, I think we can beat them anyway :thmup:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know you are not excusing it but why even put your hands on a 3 yr forcibly at all? That is all I was saying. I can see being spanked on the butt at 10 years old which I was a couple of times but that is nothing. I grew up in the 80's though. Too even forcibly touch a baby is ridiculous. To break his arm you would have to do something harmful. What the NFL does or KC does, I have no idea but we will see is all I can say. With or without him, I think we can beat them anyway :thmup:

I'm sure we all think its a bad thing.  I'm also sure that I'm not qualified to dish out or opine about what the consequences should be.

The audio was all i needed to hear. When the mother said your son is scared to death of you and Hill's reply was, ''He should be and so should you +!''

That's only if they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did do this cause as of late their not even still investigating him in an open investigation.