Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyreek Hill is DONE


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

at work cant link. 11 minute recording of he and girlfriend discussing him breaking his 3 year olds arm and punching him in chest and then  threatening her too.

that's what I heard as well just now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

at work cant link. 11 minute recording of he and girlfriend discussing him breaking his 3 year olds arm and punching him in chest and then  threatening her too.

Yeah.... dude needs to go to jail. He’s done for sure though

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

You think he gets banned for life? I highly doubt it. It's a horrible sickening thing he did but I'd bet he gets a year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

You think he gets banned for life? I highly doubt it. It's a horrible sickening thing he did but I'd bet he gets a year.

He’s looking at doing 5-10 for child abuse plus intimidation. My guess is he does at least 18 months in prison

Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody needs to break this little punk's arm and let him know how it feels to be bullied.

Money obviously doesnt knock the "punk" out of these *s.

Shameful to treat a child and woman like that.  That doesn't fit MY description of a man.  Not even close.  Lock him up and let his new "boyfriend" push him around a little.  He won't be so tough then i'll bet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Lock him up and let his new "boyfriend" push him around a little.  He won't be so tough then i'll bet.

 

That's a little extreme, but he might deserve it if it's even worse than we know.

 

But I bet he has some teammates that might have some words for him.

 

And I imagine if he ever makes it back on the field, his opponents will have plenty to say to him.  It will probably be easy to get under his skin and do something stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

That's a little extreme, but he might deserve it if it's even worse than we know.

 

But I bet he has some teammates that might have some words for him.

 

And I imagine if he ever makes it back on the field, his opponents will have plenty to say to him.  It will probably be easy to get under his skin and do something stupid.

Yes it is extreme.

But at least he can defend himself.

I get VERY emotional over men abusing children and women... on ANY level.  It needs to end.

 

People just need to be nicer to each other.  Its not as difficult as some think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

He'll get a one year suspension like Adrian Peterson did.

If he is lucky.  This guy is who he is.  Violence is engrained in his soul.  I said awhile back these type of men don't change.  I use to work with child protection services.  The incident that involved kicking his then pregnant girlfriend told me all I needed to know.  I believe Goodell will toss him out of the league.  The police might even bring forth charges again now that there is a tape.  I  believe he will never play in the league again

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If he is lucky.  This guy is who he is.  Violence is engrained in his soul.  I said awhile back these type of men don't change.  I use to work with child protection services.  The incident that involved kicking his then pregnant girlfriend told me all I needed to know.  I believe Goodell will toss him out of the league.  The police might even bring forth charges again now that there is a tape.  I  believe he will never play in the league again

He’ll be out at least 2 years. He go on the exempt list this year, his trial will take that long, then suspended next season if not for good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pelonskee323 said:

Report came out yesterday that they know something happened, but will not proceed with charges because lack of evidence.

But left open possibility of charging in future if something changed. The video coming out would seem to be a reason to open it back up. If it is authenticated, most likely will bring charges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just my thoughts on what we know so far.

 

*He's barred from any team activities. 

*They dropped charges before the audio was released. I'd be surprised if they didn't reopen the investigation

*The NFL can do anything they want, regardless what the police do. This audio is enough to warrant at minimum a 1 year suspension. 

*The NFL will continue to investigate, but I think at minimum he's suspended for a year, and the Chiefs drop him.

 

I'm all for second chances, and believe that people can change, but hurting a child is hard to stomach. The Old Testament side of me wants him in jail, and rooming with a very big guy that hates child abusers. The New Testament guy in me wants him to serve some time, and then come out a changed man and perfect father.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

Just my thoughts on what we know so far.

 

*He's barred from any team activities. 

*They dropped charges before the audio was released. I'd be surprised if they didn't reopen the investigation

*The NFL can do anything they want, regardless what the police do. This audio is enough to warrant at minimum a 1 year suspension. 

*The NFL will continue to investigate, but I think at minimum he's suspended for a year, and the Chiefs drop him.

 

I'm all for second chances, and believe that people can change, but hurting a child is hard to stomach. The Old Testament side of me wants him in jail, and rooming with a very big guy that hates child abusers. The New Testament guy in me wants him to serve some time, and then come out a changed man and perfect father.

Agreed on all points...and I share your OT/NT sentiments.

 

And while I also agree with the concept of second chances....I'm troubled by what seems to be a "but he's a talented thug" rationale that sometimes drives the second chance.

 

The truth is hard enough to come by as it is.

 

Because in Hill's case, that rationale appears to have been nothing more than a get out of jail free card that, following his pattern of abusive behavior, has enabled him to continue his disgusting, abusive and entitled behavior.

 

The NFL.... and namely the Kansas City Chiefs, who after a string of these kinds of issues just accommodated the likes of Frank Clark.... need to undertake some serious self-reflection on this entire topic of domestic abuse before we see Rae Carruth 2.0.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Agreed on all points...and I share your OT/NT sentiments.

 

And while I also agree with the concept of second chances....I'm troubled by what seems to be a "but he's a talented thug" rationale that sometimes drives the second chance.

 

The truth is hard enough to come by as it is.

 

Because in Hill's case, that rationale appears to have been nothing more than a get out of jail free card that, following his pattern of abusive behavior, has enabled him to continue his disgusting, abusive and entitled behavior.

 

The NFL.... and namely the Kansas City Chiefs, who after a string of these kinds of issues just accommodated the likes of Frank Clark.... need to undertake some serious self-reflection on this entire topic of domestic abuse before we see Rae Carruth 2.0.

 

Agree. Chiefs are sitting with all kinds of clouds over them. 

 

As far as the get out of jail card, I agree. I hope that's not a driving force. If he does come of out of this as a changed man, I hope he gets a second shot at the league ONLY because it will likely benefit his son.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

Well, a buddy of mine (a KC fan) just reminded me it was Ballard that was front and center on KC taking Hill.

 

The below article didn't age well (Ballard's comments on Hill)

https://www.colts.com/news/is-chris-ballard-willing-to-take-red-flag-players-in-draft-18751420

Hopefully Ballard has adjusted his red flag criteria so some of these types of dirt bags wouldn't make the list of possibles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Nulled said:

 

That's the problem with "reasonable doubt" Superstar multi-millionaire athlete, accused of breaking their son's arm, and accuser admitted to keeping the tapes as an insurance policy? Sounds to me like she might have lied to keep herself rich. When this whole ordeal came up, all she has to do was tell the police that she was lying on the tape, then no one gets charged, and no one gets in trouble. If i were a betting man, I'd wager heavily on that.

 

 

Injury to Child 

Injury to wife/girlfriend (He beat the girlfriend, when she was pregnant)

 

BOTH are bad.... number one (with the tape) you cant come back from.

 

He didnt deny punching the boy and using the belt .... on a THREE year old

 

Ray Rice wasnt given a second chance

 

I HIGHLY doubt that they give this * another chance

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL has to be smart enough to know that the women will recant in order to get money for her and her child. It's very obvious what happened, you don't need to see a video clip. If the Chiefs take that tool back I'll lose all respect for them, this is the same team that cut Hunt for less than this..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Honestly, keep running well and improving your vision and find the holes. The YPC is becoming very consistent and solid. Just find the holes, don't fumble, and you should be alright.   The way teams are stacking the box Vs him just shows how good he actually is already. Rivers isn't doing him any favors tbh.
    • It totally amazes me to have a pretty good defense but if they don't play as good as the 85 Bears, they suck.                                                                                                                                                                          
    • Probably one of the most underrated players because of the knee injury he suffered in 2001. Edge could do it all. I couldn't believe how quick and explosive he was and how effortlessly he was able to juke defenders out of their cleats. He could pass block and had some of the best not only on the team, but one of the best pass catching running backs of all time.
    • I usually eat my “night-time meal” after 9pm.  Its either the biggest or 2nd biggest meal of my day.  I dont eat breakfast.  Lunch between 11 and 1.  Dinner between 5 and 6 usually.  And then... tadaaa... the nightine meal.  As i usually dont go to bed before 2, sometimes i’ll even have a snack (1 or 2 pnut butter n jelly, or a couple bannanas).  Oh, and i drink pepsi all day too. The best part is, i’m 55, 6’3”, and weigh what i did in high school and college.  To gain weight, i have to hit the free weights HARD, and add alot of pasta, milkshakes, donuts, etc to my diet.  Im ok with the latter, but that exercise crap will kill ya!   I burn calories watching the Boston marathon while half-asleep and laying on the couch i think.   I have stopped telling these facts to women, as the looks i get could melt steel.  They cant just be happy for me.  I’ve also ticked a few off when they wanted us to check our fat % on one of those gizmos at a brookstone or sharper image store. Good, clean livin’.  Haha
    • Just because Ballard decided to go a different route has nothing to do with his ability to scout QBs.  Him trading a 13th pick for Buckner was a no brainer.  As far as what Ballard did or didn't do in regards to trading up, is a complete unknown. We don't know what Ballard is doing till it's already done.  We still don't know how Eason is going to work out so I wouldn't be so quick to judge. 
  • Members

    • Nickster

      Nickster 509

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dunk

      Dunk 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jskinnz

      jskinnz 5,757

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • cdgacoltsfan

      cdgacoltsfan 604

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DarkSuperman

      DarkSuperman 3,819

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • UKColt13

      UKColt13 1,455

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Jared Cisneros

      Jared Cisneros 5,468

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IndyD4U

      IndyD4U 3,199

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • auroboros

      auroboros 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...