Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyreek Hill is DONE

1 hour ago, Nulled said:

RB's are replaceable. Tyreek Hill is not.

Audio tapes of he said she said aren't going to get him banned from the NFL. It would take something like the Ray Rice video to get blackballed out.

I can't say that it won't get him banned from the NFL, but I will say you are right here.  Rice didn't get another chance because the people saw the video which creates an emotional reaction.  

You don't get that with audio tape or reports on injuries or anything else.  

On 6/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

Reports today is that his criminal investigation is no longer active and he will likely rejoin the team for training camp. CPS case is still active though.

There are also rumors that the mother of his children is not mentally well. This situation could be very messy, top to bottom.

"There are also rumors that the mother of his children is not mentally well. This situation could be very messy, top to bottom".

I think the fact that she stays with a man that beat her while she was pregnant and beats and terrifies her 3 year old child is proof of that..

• Like 1

Did Hill INTEND to break the child's arm?  Like, he kept applying force until he heard a snap.  Or is it a matter where he unintentionally use more force than he intended.  Not that using force against a 3 year old can't be considered criminal, but intent here does matter a bit, IMO.  And was this the first time the child was abused or is there a history.

And if he's P'O'd at the GF at the time, he might then say what he said.

I'm just saying that there is a difference between someone who has  a reactionary temper problem and someone who has malicious intent.  I don't know which one Hill fits into.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, DougDew said:

Did Hill INTEND to break the child's arm?  Like, he kept applying force until he heard a snap.  Or is it a matter where he unintentionally use more force than he intended.  Not that using force against a 3 year old can't be considered criminal, but intent here does matter a bit, IMO.  And was this the first time the child was abused or is there a history.

And if he's P'O'd at the GF at the time, he might then say what he said.

I'm just saying that there is a difference between someone who has  a reactionary temper problem and someone who has malicious intent.  I don't know which one Hill fits into.

Dude intent does not matter here. It is a 3 year old. Plus if he did intend to break his arm that is some next level sadistic stuff and he belongs away from the rest of society. But I doubt it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Revala said:

Dude intent does not matter here. It is a 3 year old. Plus if he did intend to break his arm that is some next level sadistic stuff and he belongs away from the rest of society. But I doubt it.

Sure it matters.  Intent always matters in any action.  Its the major difference between Murder 1 and Manslaughter, for example.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Sure it matters.  Intent always matters in any action.  Its the major difference between Murder 1 and Manslaughter, for example.

Intent matters but why would anyone grab a 3 yr old with force at all is the question. A 3 yr old can easily be injured. I was disciplined but as a 9/10 yr old as far as being whipped with a belt, but this kid is 3. I think someone that puts their hands on a 3 yr old at all has issues, JMO. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Intent matters but why would anyone grab a 3 yr old with force at all is the question. A 3 yr old can easily be injured. I was disciplined but as a 9/10 yr old as far as being whipped with a belt, but this kid is 3. I think someone that puts their hands on a 3 yr old at all has issues, JMO. 

I didn't say I excused the behavior, but intent would matter if we're talking about keeping him or cutting him, or the NFL suspending him for a season, 8 games, one, or kicking him out of the league.

And a tape of comments he made to the woman may not even reveal intent.  He may have been saying something to scare her or make her angry because he happened to be p.o.ed at the moment. 

Its more complex than what I'd think and NFL GM or NFL Commissioner are qualified to determine.  Yet they seem comfortable with setting their own terms of punishment over things like this.

13 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I didn't say I excused the behavior, but intent would matter if we're talking about keeping him or cutting him, or the NFL suspending him for a season, 8 games, one, or kicking him out of the league.

And a tape of comments he made to the woman may not even reveal intent.  He may have been saying something to scare her or make her angry because he happened to be p.o.ed at the moment. 

Its more complex than what I'd think and NFL GM or NFL Commissioner are qualified to determine.  Yet they seem comfortable with setting their own terms of punishment over things like this.

I know you are not excusing it but why even put your hands on a 3 yr forcibly at all? That is all I was saying. I can see being spanked on the butt at 10 years old which I was a couple of times but that is nothing. I grew up in the 80's though. Too even forcibly touch a baby is ridiculous. To break his arm you would have to do something harmful. What the NFL does or KC does, I have no idea but we will see is all I can say. With or without him, I think we can beat them anyway :thmup:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know you are not excusing it but why even put your hands on a 3 yr forcibly at all? That is all I was saying. I can see being spanked on the butt at 10 years old which I was a couple of times but that is nothing. I grew up in the 80's though. Too even forcibly touch a baby is ridiculous. To break his arm you would have to do something harmful. What the NFL does or KC does, I have no idea but we will see is all I can say. With or without him, I think we can beat them anyway :thmup:

I'm sure we all think its a bad thing.  I'm also sure that I'm not qualified to dish out or opine about what the consequences should be.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 7:50 PM, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

Will never play again after the video that was just released. What is wrong with these guys?

I think you need to come out and say you were wrong and apologize for attempting to get ahead of the story for views/ratings/clout. Either that or you were trolling for attention.

NFL’s investigation didn’t find evidence against Tyreek Hill – Adam Schefter | SportsCenter

Just like with the slighting Bobby Okereke thread, some people just love to bury some people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Very disappointing.

I hope this doesn’t haunt Hill’s girlfriend and child. 

This could blow-up in the league’s face...

She seems to be a pretty bad person  also. Looks like they are not together anymore. She had his twins recently and is suing him for paternity and child support. 

KC media purposely only released a very short audio of that convo at the airport. The nfl has had it for months. The entire thing puts a little more perspective on the incident. 

It is really sad that we want to see people fall flat on their faces. Everyone took the initial reports and ran with false alegations. I admit I even believed them at first. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

She seems to be a pretty bad person  also. Looks like they are not together anymore. She had his twins recently and is suing him for paternity and child support. 

KC media purposely only released a very short audio of that convo at the airport. The nfl has had it for months. The entire thing puts a little more perspective on the incident. 

It is really sad that we want to see people fall flat on their faces. Everyone took the initial reports and ran with false alegations. I admit I even believed them at first. 

I don’t know what to believe....

But ESPN has already pointed out that the NFL is not following its own guidelines that it has layed out in its personal conduct policy.

If Hill gets into trouble again, it will be bad for everyone concerned.  

• Like 1

It's a shame guys gets suspended indefinitely for smoking weed but a high five for child abuse or threatening to beat a woman. If this was a Colts player I would want that person off the team immediately. Chiefs fans will defend him because they're classless and know their offense would be far less effective without him.

Hill is trash.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DarkSuperman87 said:

It's a shame guys gets suspended indefinitely for smoking weed but a high five for child abuse or threatening to beat a woman. If this was a Colts player I would want that person off the team immediately. Chiefs fans will defend him because they're classless and know their offense would be far less effective without him.

Hill is trash.

Off the top of my head, I could name 1 or 2 guys who fit the criteria of trash before Hill. No need for that, especially after the NFL has stated he won’t be suspended.

everything that you are saying is not based on any merit/facts.

5 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Off the top of my head, I could name 1 or 2 guys who fit the criteria of trash before Hill. No need for that, especially after the NFL has stated he won’t be suspended.

everything that you are saying is not based on any merit/facts.

Are you serious? The guy admitted to making his son put his hands out so he could punch him in the chest. He also hits his three year old son with a belt and threatened his girlfriend. I have no tolerance or time for people like Hill.

I seriously hope he gets whats coming to him.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 4:34 PM, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

The NFL is a joke with this decision. Some really nice guy like a friend of mine is, who can take care of himself, is going to absolutely beat Hill's butt to a pulp sometime. Then watch Hill cry as the victim. 

You know what if he is so guilty why isn't he in jail oh that is right not enough evidence to convict so no charges no Arrest right call in my opinion not to suspend him matter of fact when a player is charged or arrested I don't think they should get suspended. They had a video of what has been rumored to be him confessing to  this crime but obviously it didn't help their case cause for some reason they couldn't use it against him.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, DougDew said:

Ya I don't think the video proved anything otherwise the DA could have and would have used it.

I’m going to give my two cents. Hill should have been suspended anywhere from 4 to 8 games, which would have been following league guidelines. Now, that’s just with the information we have. The majority of people don’t have all the information, and all the facts aren’t out for the public yet. There could be something that we haven’t seen that proves without a doubt that he didn’t abuse his child and that it was in fact his fiancé’s fault. With us not knowing that, I would have suspended him, but we don’t have nearly as much evidence as the league or law enforcement does, and therefore we shouldn’t be judging people without knowing everything. I’m not a fan of this all with what we know, but since we don’t know everything we shouldn’t be whining and complaining

57 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’m going to give my two cents. Hill should have been suspended anywhere from 4 to 8 games, which would have been following league guidelines. Now, that’s just with the information we have. The majority of people don’t have all the information, and all the facts aren’t out for the public yet. There could be something that we haven’t seen that proves without a doubt that he didn’t abuse his child and that it was in fact his fiancé’s fault. With us not knowing that, I would have suspended him, but we don’t have nearly as much evidence as the league or law enforcement does, and therefore we shouldn’t be judging people without knowing everything. I’m not a fan of this all with what we know, but since we don’t know everything we shouldn’t be whining and complaining

I guess I missed it.  

Why would you suspend him, what was the suspendable offense?

48 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I guess I missed it.  

Why would you suspend him, what was the suspendable offense?

That’s a personal opinion, just I think he’s a very rough person. Overall, I trust the judgement of the NFL, just based off of what everyone heard and saw, I would have suspended him. I’m not upset either way though, because I don’t have enough information to judge it all

Any man who says that his woman and son should be terrified of him, is someone I have no respect for, nor is he someone I want anywhere near the team I root for.

I don't care what has....or hasn't happened, or who's fault it was. He is #ed up. 

• Like 3

If you base your  integrity on what, "Did the DA have enough evidence to charge him," then  I feel sorry for you. People beat the rap all the time on technicalities. Just OJ Simpson for example. He beat the rap as far as convicted  for murder. He lost the civil suit, But he was exposed for what type of man he was, as his actions down the road spoke volumes to what kind of man he really was.   

• Like 1

There is enough on the tape, as well as a previous pleading of guilty

The guy is a piece of crap

It shows a pattern

'

It will be interesting to see if the NFL does something

Remember when Peterson was thrown out for using a switch on his kid?

This guy is on tape admitting to hitting the kid....

GIVE ME A BREAK.... BE CONSISTENT

Minimum ONE year suspension

16 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

That’s a personal opinion, just I think he’s a very rough person. Overall, I trust the judgement of the NFL, just based off of what everyone heard and saw, I would have suspended him. I’m not upset either way though, because I don’t have enough information to judge it all

I was just asking for a recap, basically.  

At this point, what did Hill actually do?

4 hours ago, DougDew said:

I was just asking for a recap, basically.  

At this point, what did Hill actually do?

Personally, I don’t think he did much of anything that warrants suspension. All he might have done was punish his kid, and if that’s illegal, the world is getting too soft. However, it’s just things that have happened in the past that make me second guess everything, so personally I would have handed out a suspension just so I wouldn’t get complaints and everything from people about how this case is “no better than Zeke’s”. It’s more about keeping the public happy, though I think the entirety of this thing is a joke and parents spanking their child isn’t something that should mean suspension. 

16 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

There is enough on the tape, as well as a previous pleading of guilty

The guy is a piece of crap

It shows a pattern

'

It will be interesting to see if the NFL does something

Remember when Peterson was thrown out for using a switch on his kid?

This guy is on tape admitting to hitting the kid....

GIVE ME A BREAK.... BE CONSISTENT

Minimum ONE year suspension

Has the world really become this soft? That spanking or punishing a child is a criminal offense?? 50 years ago, if a child misbehaved, other parents would be clamoring for the child’s parent to punish them. Now it’s seen as something that should never be done, the parent should be the child’s best friend and never teach them lessons. I’ll admit, it’s maddening how inconsistent Goodell is with suspensions, but at the same time it shouldn’t be a punishable offense

23 hours ago, DarkSuperman87 said:

Are you serious? The guy admitted to making his son put his hands out so he could punch him in the chest. He also hits his three year old son with a belt and threatened his girlfriend. I have no tolerance or time for people like Hill.

I seriously hope he gets whats coming to him.

Says the states prosecutor. I'm sure you do. Stay the heck out of people's home. It's not like you would want anything else for Mr. Hill and BTW, the league has come out to say you won't lose any games. Bummer for you huh? Smh

On 7/20/2019 at 7:41 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

My bad, let me summarize better. I have a good friend who while only about 5"11 190 and over 50, is former military,  who flat out told me,  If I ever see that piece of crap in public I will pummel him into oblivion and let them arrest me. There is no doubt in my mind he would do it, and can do it.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:41 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Has the world really become this soft? That spanking or punishing a child is a criminal offense?? 50 years ago, if a child misbehaved, other parents would be clamoring for the child’s parent to punish them. Now it’s seen as something that should never be done, the parent should be the child’s best friend and never teach them lessons. I’ll admit, it’s maddening how inconsistent Goodell is with suspensions, but at the same time it shouldn’t be a punishable offense

I REALLY think you missed my point

I was switched growing up, spanked , smacked, etc..........  

I was taught manners and respect

I also taught my kids respect ...... we used a wooden spoon for a quick swat

I was making a comparison 

AP's kids had some welts (I know them well) Four years old seems a little young for welts

Tyreeks kid had a BROKEN ARM

He didnt deny hitting the kid in the chest with his fist

AP's activity is questionable at worse..........  He was suspended

Tyreek is worse.....