Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyreek Hill is DONE

1 minute ago, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

at work cant link. 11 minute recording of he and girlfriend discussing him breaking his 3 year olds arm and punching him in chest and then  threatening her too.

Yeah.... dude needs to go to jail. He’s done for sure though

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

You think he gets banned for life? I highly doubt it. It's a horrible sickening thing he did but I'd bet he gets a year.

2 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

You think he gets banned for life? I highly doubt it. It's a horrible sickening thing he did but I'd bet he gets a year.

He’s looking at doing 5-10 for child abuse plus intimidation. My guess is he does at least 18 months in prison

Somebody needs to break this little punk's arm and let him know how it feels to be bullied.

Money obviously doesnt knock the "punk" out of these *s.

Shameful to treat a child and woman like that.  That doesn't fit MY description of a man.  Not even close.  Lock him up and let his new "boyfriend" push him around a little.  He won't be so tough then i'll bet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Lock him up and let his new "boyfriend" push him around a little.  He won't be so tough then i'll bet.

That's a little extreme, but he might deserve it if it's even worse than we know.

But I bet he has some teammates that might have some words for him.

And I imagine if he ever makes it back on the field, his opponents will have plenty to say to him.  It will probably be easy to get under his skin and do something stupid.

10 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

That's a little extreme, but he might deserve it if it's even worse than we know.

But I bet he has some teammates that might have some words for him.

And I imagine if he ever makes it back on the field, his opponents will have plenty to say to him.  It will probably be easy to get under his skin and do something stupid.

Yes it is extreme.

But at least he can defend himself.

I get VERY emotional over men abusing children and women... on ANY level.  It needs to end.

People just need to be nicer to each other.  Its not as difficult as some think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

He'll get a one year suspension like Adrian Peterson did.

If he is lucky.  This guy is who he is.  Violence is engrained in his soul.  I said awhile back these type of men don't change.  I use to work with child protection services.  The incident that involved kicking his then pregnant girlfriend told me all I needed to know.  I believe Goodell will toss him out of the league.  The police might even bring forth charges again now that there is a tape.  I  believe he will never play in the league again

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If he is lucky.  This guy is who he is.  Violence is engrained in his soul.  I said awhile back these type of men don't change.  I use to work with child protection services.  The incident that involved kicking his then pregnant girlfriend told me all I needed to know.  I believe Goodell will toss him out of the league.  The police might even bring forth charges again now that there is a tape.  I  believe he will never play in the league again

He’ll be out at least 2 years. He go on the exempt list this year, his trial will take that long, then suspended next season if not for good. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pelonskee323 said:

Report came out yesterday that they know something happened, but will not proceed with charges because lack of evidence.

But left open possibility of charging in future if something changed. The video coming out would seem to be a reason to open it back up. If it is authenticated, most likely will bring charges.

Just my thoughts on what we know so far.

*He's barred from any team activities. 

*They dropped charges before the audio was released. I'd be surprised if they didn't reopen the investigation

*The NFL can do anything they want, regardless what the police do. This audio is enough to warrant at minimum a 1 year suspension. 

*The NFL will continue to investigate, but I think at minimum he's suspended for a year, and the Chiefs drop him.

I'm all for second chances, and believe that people can change, but hurting a child is hard to stomach. The Old Testament side of me wants him in jail, and rooming with a very big guy that hates child abusers. The New Testament guy in me wants him to serve some time, and then come out a changed man and perfect father.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

Just my thoughts on what we know so far.

*He's barred from any team activities. 

*They dropped charges before the audio was released. I'd be surprised if they didn't reopen the investigation

*The NFL can do anything they want, regardless what the police do. This audio is enough to warrant at minimum a 1 year suspension. 

*The NFL will continue to investigate, but I think at minimum he's suspended for a year, and the Chiefs drop him.

I'm all for second chances, and believe that people can change, but hurting a child is hard to stomach. The Old Testament side of me wants him in jail, and rooming with a very big guy that hates child abusers. The New Testament guy in me wants him to serve some time, and then come out a changed man and perfect father.

Agreed on all points...and I share your OT/NT sentiments.

And while I also agree with the concept of second chances....I'm troubled by what seems to be a "but he's a talented thug" rationale that sometimes drives the second chance.

The truth is hard enough to come by as it is.

Because in Hill's case, that rationale appears to have been nothing more than a get out of jail free card that, following his pattern of abusive behavior, has enabled him to continue his disgusting, abusive and entitled behavior.

The NFL.... and namely the Kansas City Chiefs, who after a string of these kinds of issues just accommodated the likes of Frank Clark.... need to undertake some serious self-reflection on this entire topic of domestic abuse before we see Rae Carruth 2.0.

21 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Agreed on all points...and I share your OT/NT sentiments.

And while I also agree with the concept of second chances....I'm troubled by what seems to be a "but he's a talented thug" rationale that sometimes drives the second chance.

The truth is hard enough to come by as it is.

Because in Hill's case, that rationale appears to have been nothing more than a get out of jail free card that, following his pattern of abusive behavior, has enabled him to continue his disgusting, abusive and entitled behavior.

The NFL.... and namely the Kansas City Chiefs, who after a string of these kinds of issues just accommodated the likes of Frank Clark.... need to undertake some serious self-reflection on this entire topic of domestic abuse before we see Rae Carruth 2.0.

Agree. Chiefs are sitting with all kinds of clouds over them. 

As far as the get out of jail card, I agree. I hope that's not a driving force. If he does come of out of this as a changed man, I hope he gets a second shot at the league ONLY because it will likely benefit his son.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

Well, a buddy of mine (a KC fan) just reminded me it was Ballard that was front and center on KC taking Hill.

The below article didn't age well (Ballard's comments on Hill)

https://www.colts.com/news/is-chris-ballard-willing-to-take-red-flag-players-in-draft-18751420

Hopefully Ballard has adjusted his red flag criteria so some of these types of dirt bags wouldn't make the list of possibles. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Nulled said:

That's the problem with "reasonable doubt" Superstar multi-millionaire athlete, accused of breaking their son's arm, and accuser admitted to keeping the tapes as an insurance policy? Sounds to me like she might have lied to keep herself rich. When this whole ordeal came up, all she has to do was tell the police that she was lying on the tape, then no one gets charged, and no one gets in trouble. If i were a betting man, I'd wager heavily on that.

Injury to Child 

Injury to wife/girlfriend (He beat the girlfriend, when she was pregnant)

BOTH are bad.... number one (with the tape) you cant come back from.

He didnt deny punching the boy and using the belt .... on a THREE year old

Ray Rice wasnt given a second chance

I HIGHLY doubt that they give this * another chance

The NFL has to be smart enough to know that the women will recant in order to get money for her and her child. It's very obvious what happened, you don't need to see a video clip. If the Chiefs take that tool back I'll lose all respect for them, this is the same team that cut Hunt for less than this..