Jump to content
Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Jeffery Simmons, a Mississippi State D-lineman would likely would be a top-10 pick had he not suffered a torn ACL in a February workout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

Jeffery Simmons, a Mississippi State D-lineman would likely would be a top-10 pick had he not suffered a torn ACL in a February workout. 

Yep. IF IF he’s there at 34, I’d take him in a heartbeat. At 26? Not so sure. He’s got some character flags from his past as well. But the biggest concern for me is the ACL, you’re looking at likely a late 2020 or even 2021 debut 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep. IF IF he’s there at 34, I’d take him in a heartbeat. At 26? Not so sure. He’s got some character flags from his past as well. But the biggest concern for me is the ACL, you’re looking at likely a late 2020 or even 2021 debut 

If you take him in a heartbeat at 34 why not 26? Not much of a difference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BOTT said:

If you take him in a heartbeat at 34 why not 26? Not much of a difference.

Because at 26th, I’d want someone who can at least play immediately, not down the road

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, csmopar said:

Yep. IF IF he’s there at 34, I’d take him in a heartbeat. At 26? Not so sure. He’s got some character flags from his past as well. But the biggest concern for me is the ACL, you’re looking at likely a late 2020 or even 2021 debut 

If he was healthy he was a top-10 pick. I don't think any team had character concerns with him considering the endorsements he's had from pretty much every coach/adult figure who's been around him. And you absolutely take him in the first if he's there due to the 5th year option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeffrey Simmons just had a video of him beating the crap out of a female. He may never play in the NFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

Jeffrey Simmons just had a video of him beating the crap out of a female. He may never play in the NFL

It’s old news. That’s why he fell, that plus injury 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

It’s old news. That’s why he fell, that plus injury 

Yeah, I noticed it was old after posting. Either way after watching that video him and tyreek should be sharing a cell for a couple years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...