Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeffery Simmons

24 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

Jeffery Simmons, a Mississippi State D-lineman would likely would be a top-10 pick had he not suffered a torn ACL in a February workout. 

Yep. IF IF he’s there at 34, I’d take him in a heartbeat. At 26? Not so sure. He’s got some character flags from his past as well. But the biggest concern for me is the ACL, you’re looking at likely a late 2020 or even 2021 debut 

29 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep. IF IF he’s there at 34, I’d take him in a heartbeat. At 26? Not so sure. He’s got some character flags from his past as well. But the biggest concern for me is the ACL, you’re looking at likely a late 2020 or even 2021 debut 

If you take him in a heartbeat at 34 why not 26? Not much of a difference.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, csmopar said:

If he was healthy he was a top-10 pick. I don't think any team had character concerns with him considering the endorsements he's had from pretty much every coach/adult figure who's been around him. And you absolutely take him in the first if he's there due to the 5th year option.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

It’s old news. That’s why he fell, that plus injury 

Yeah, I noticed it was old after posting. Either way after watching that video him and tyreek should be sharing a cell for a couple years.