2019 NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nelson will take care of him 

These next 5 teams need to keep their filthy hands off of Tillery.

Nice pick for the Bills.... here’s to Oliver and Quinnen Williams “getting acquainted” with Brady.

Posted Images

Just now, danlhart87 said:

would you be mad if they don't go ol

I'd be mad for them. They really need the help and there should be at least 1 or 2 solid guys there at this rate, unless there's a run on them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'd be mad for them. They really need the help and there should be at least 1 or 2 solid guys there at this rate, unless there's a run on them.

Thanks. I think there will be lots of OL. If we have to trade up to get Bradbury, Lindstrom, or McCoy, I would be in favor of it. 

Man, Roger Goodell can't read. Did he say "Hockinton"??

• Haha 1

My friend who is a Giants-season ticket holder sent me this text message:

Will Jones be the next Eli (or Peyton) or the next Dave Brown? Answer will define Gettleman's legacy. If he turns out to be less than very, very good, I'll be watching the next Giant playoff game from the nursing home dayroom. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

My friend who is a Giants-season ticket holder sent me this text message:

Will Jones be the next Eli (or Peyton) or the next Dave Brown? Answer will define Gettleman's legacy. If he turns out to be less than very, very good, I'll be watching the next Giant playoff game from the nursing home dayroom. 

IMO he will be the next Dave Brown mike tyson smile GIF

• Haha 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 3 Bests:   1. Quenton Nelson (OG) - this should be a run away and a no brainer. He redefined our O.Line and gave it attitude. The guy is an all-pro and will go down as one of the best OG's of all-time if he plays 10 years or so.   2. Darius Leonard (LB) - same draft, the guy has way overachieved already, some were saying he would be a bust and was one of the worst picks in the draft. The guy is flat out awesome, with a capital A!   3. Jonathan Taylor (RB) - Ballard flat out nailed this one! Some in here were saying the guy reminds him of Trent Richardson during the 1st half of the season, you know who you are  . This guy has the potential to be an all-time great. He reminds me of Henry in a lot of ways, his power and speed are unreal.   3 Worsts - a lot of this is where they were drafted as well:   1. Ben Banogu (LB) - in his 2 year career he has produced only 2.5 sacks, only 9 solo tackles, and only 1 fumble recovery in 25 games. For a 2nd Round pick at 49 that is bad.   2. Tarell Basham (DE) - he only played 16 games in a Colts uniform before being traded to the Jets. It was a wasted 3rd Round pick at #80  . He had 2 sacks and only 6 solo tackles in his brief Colts career.   3. Quincy Wilson (CB) - in 29 games with the Colts, he just looked lost. His play was bad. He did have 2 INT's and 48 solo tackles so I have him 3rd worst. For a 2nd Round pick at #46, he was very disappointing.  
    • How so?      One of those articles is by the Washington Post?
    • I have us winning on opening day, we usually don't but I do. I really don't have a good reason for it other than I think catching Seattle early is good and being at home are reasons.   Early line in Vegas has us at a 2.5 point favorite which basically means they think the game is even. Usually when the visiting team is a 2.5/3 point underdog that means they see it as even. The home team usually gets 3 points. 
    • Favorites: Michael Pittman Jordan Wilkins Jacob Eason Quenton Nelson Malik Hooker   Least:  Julian Blackmon Ben Banogu Tyquan Lewis Kemoko Turay
    • He's gonna wear 79 if anyone cares
  • Members