Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Moore, Funchess, Houston presser

To be honest, it will stick with me for a while how Devin Funchess drew the comparison between Cam and Andrew, you've got to watch that one. It was the last question of the whole video as the reporters became stunned and just ran out of words... :-))

It was a little weird. I think he just didn’t want to trash Newton. I don’t know where the color of the skin came from. Funchess seems like a simple man. He just wants to work hard and play football.  He isn’t into talking specifics.  Your not going to get much out of asking him questions. All he really had to say is Luck is more of a pocket passer then newton.

1 hour ago, Gyworks said:

To be honest, it will stick with me for a while how Devin Funchess drew the comparison between Cam and Andrew, you've got to watch that one. It was the last question of the whole video as the reporters became stunned and just ran out of words... :-))

I took it as him trying to be humorous. Kind of back fired but when you don't have training in public speaking some things don't come out right. The longer you talk the more chance there is of making the wrong comment.

The media is just waiting for you to slip up so they can make an issue out of something.

18 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I took it as him trying to be humorous. Kind of back fired but when you don't have training in public speaking some things don't come out right. The longer you talk the more chance there is of making the wrong comment.

The media is just waiting for you to slip up so they can make an issue out of something.

The media wanted him to trash Newton. At least that is what I got out of it.  

2 hours ago, Gyworks said:

The reporters laughed. Not a big deal.

I watched this and thought he was being. This is the issues we are seeing in society, someone says something, others interpret it as something negative when it’s not. Take it for what it was, the young man being loose. He hasn’t even taken a pass from Andrew so how is he supposed to compare them yet. Stupid formed question by media. 

43 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I watched this and thought he was being. This is the issues we are seeing in society, someone says something, others interpret it as something negative when it’s not. Take it for what it was, the young man being loose. He hasn’t even taken a pass from Andrew so how is he supposed to compare them yet. Stupid formed question by media. 

It might be a stupid question, but it's the Q he should have most expected. 

The media is horrible (both Sports and Politics) and just looking for something to drive clicks, but this is a question every WR gets when he goes to a new team, especially to a team with an assumed better QB. Serious journalism is dead. Today, most Qs are just geared to get players to react badly and say something stupid. 

DF should have just smiled and said "there's nothing to compare yet, next question" 

• Like 1

I was thinkin "man this Funchess dude is ripped!".  Then i thought "and he looks  an awful lot like..... WAIT A MINUTE! That IS Justin Houston!".  Haha

Anybody else think he might be one of Snoop Dogg's kids?  

Devin Funchissle Is a unique cat.  No pun intended.

Just CHILL dudes

• Like 1