Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chloe6124

Frank Reichs first meeting of 2019

I remember being super sold in the video of his first meeting last year. Hopefully this message carries over once again. 

21 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

19-0 confirmed.

Man how fun would that be???? Remember last time we almost ran the table?? It was awesome!

Right now I love everything about this team, can't wait for the draft. If Luck can stay healthy we should have at least a solid 5 year window to win a SB.

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Man how fun would that be???? Remember last time we almost ran the table?? It was awesome!

Yeah it was fun until Polian pulled the plug :wall:

On 4/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Right now I love everything about this team, can't wait for the draft. If Luck can stay healthy we should have at least a solid 5 year window to win a SB.

Yeah it was fun until Polian pulled the plug :wall:

I think it was Caldwell who pulled the plug.  Either way, I'll never forget Peyton standing on the sidelines with his helmet on, looking furious, the entire second half when the starters got benched vs. the Jets. 

Then we had the on-side kick happen after halftime and lost the SB a month later.  That was a great, but ultimately frustrating year.

43 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

I think it was Caldwell who pulled the plug.  Either way, I'll never forget Peyton standing on the sidelines with his helmet on, looking furious, the entire second half when the starters got benched vs. the Jets. 

Then we had the on-side kick happen after halftime and lost the SB a month later.  That was a great, but ultimately frustrating year.

It was Polian who pulled the plug.