Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't were a a playoff team (with a playoff win) last season?   Should we wait to win a Superbowl before we think we've built a good enough foundation?   Then we'll finally be ready to acquire top-level talent?
    • Luck retiring was a huge blow to our short term plans (ie: next few years).   But Ballard has absolutely built a solid bottom third of the roster. That's huge and is the proper way to do things. We were terrible depth wise when he got here. We can now lose guys and have decent players step in who can function.   Don't underestimate the injuries we've had. TY and Funchess being healthy all season would definitely make the O look different. Same with Turay at DE.   Now that he's lost an elite franchise QB, he's going to have to keep building this thing up a bit more instead of filling a few spots with some stars.   I'm just guessing, but I think next year would have been a season where he would've spent on several stars regardless if Luck had stayed.   With all that said I think he'll be a little more open to spend next year as that was part of his original 4/5 year building plan.   People act like he's been here 10 years. You need 3/4 drafts to build up a team and account for the inevitable bust or two draft picks.   If he doesn't spend anything again next season I think it'll be safe to assume he just won't get into FA in general as a GM or Jim just isn't allowing him to spend because he doesn't want to shell out millions in signing bonuses.    Sorry for the rant.  
    • Should be able to find a guy who can make 40 yard kicks reliably. So we have to make it further for FG range? Who cares. If we had that we would have won 2 other games and possibly last week too. We dont need the best guy. Just better than what we have.    Colts will draft a Kicker this off season.    Kevin Bowen said in his pod cast, that vinny has never had an elite leg, and was never the most accurate (after going through his history of coyese). He is literally the clutch kicker. And that's gone now. 
    • Sorry edited my post and forget to put 1sr round in there. The 3rd round part was for Clowney
  • Members

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 549

• cjrulli

cjrulli 374

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 2,367

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,358

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,307

• our_dbs_rock