Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacksonjalovec

Thinking about traveling to Nashville

So I go to college in tn. About 3 hrs from Nashville. Considering going for the first round but have a big exam Friday morning. Really wanting to go down for day 2. Anyone know if the atmosphere in nashville will be good? Supposed to be really accessible but will I waste a trip to stand in a mob of people with no view? thanks!! 

I live in nashville and it will be crazy downtown all 3 days. I’m going just for round 1 on Thursday. Atmosphere is fun. Just be prepared to do a lot of standing if you’re wanting to be somewhat near the main stage. 

3 hours ago, jacksonjalovec said:

So I go to college in tn. About 3 hrs from Nashville. Considering going for the first round but have a big exam Friday morning. Really wanting to go down for day 2. Anyone know if the atmosphere in nashville will be good? Supposed to be really accessible but will I waste a trip to stand in a mob of people with no view? thanks!! 

Focus on the exam, and then drive for day 2.  Studies come first.

I've only been once, for a logic and Joey badass concert. One of the best trips I've ever taken, the atmosphere is unreal. You'll have an amazing time, but it will be packed