WarGhost21

Mock Scenario for a Slow Evening

I have noticed that lately my posts have gotten progressively worse feedback, haha    I hope to turn that around soon, but first I want to give you all one more possibility straight from my head for the sake of having something to debate over. Anyways, here goes:

Indianapolis Colts trade:

Pick 26, Pick 129

Seattle Seahawks trade:

Frank Clark

Let’s be honest, Clark is a proven star pass rusher who is likely to be much better than any player who would be left on the board. Then, sign him to a long term contract before he gets away next offseason. 

Then, in the second round, we use pick 34 on Jerry Tillery, and pick 59 on the best remaining WR of those that dropped. 

I feel like this would be an amazing scenario for the team, getting a proven stud pass rusher, a dominant 3Tech, and a WR2, while using the remaining selections on need or BPA. I trust in Ballard, of course, and know this isn’t likely, but if it were to happen I would be ecstatic! Thoughts??

45 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I have noticed that lately my posts have gotten progressively worse feedback, haha    I hope to turn that around soon, but first I want to give you all one more possibility straight from my head for the sake of having something to debate over. Anyways, here goes:

Indianapolis Colts trade:

Pick 26, Pick 129

Seattle Seahawks trade:

Frank Clark

Let’s be honest, Clark is a proven star pass rusher who is likely to be much better than any player who would be left on the board. Then, sign him to a long term contract before he gets away next offseason. 

Then, in the second round, we use pick 34 on Jerry Tillery, and pick 59 on the best remaining WR of those that dropped. 

I feel like this would be an amazing scenario for the team, getting a proven stud pass rusher, a dominant 3Tech, and a WR2, while using the remaining selections on need or BPA. I trust in Ballard, of course, and know this isn’t likely, but if it were to happen I would be ecstatic! Thoughts??

I don’t like to trade a first round pick and have to pay full price on a huge contract that Clark is demanding he receive. I’d say just stick with the process of getting your guy in the draft with the picks you have and develop them. Clark isn’t a generation type of player, he is just very good for the Seahawks at this point. I don’t like the idea. 

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now