Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  

If this guy falls to the third round would you take a chance on him. We could get a steal if we whipped him into shape. I think in round 3 he would be worth a gamble. 

Nope. Not really an ideal 4-3 DE anyways, best in a 3-4. Was fat and out of shape at both the combine and his pro-day. Tested in the 0.9th percentile for edge rushers, not good. On top of that character concerns and reportedly has had horrible interviews with teams. Should be off the Colts board entirely IMO.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Nope. Not really an ideal 4-3 DE anyways, best in a 3-4. Was fat and out of shape at both the combine and his pro-day. Tested in the 0.9th percentile for edge rushers, not good. On top of that character concerns and reportedly has had horrible interviews with teams. Should be off the Colts board entirely IMO.

Yup!    Pretty much what I would’ve said word for word!   Thanks for that!

• Like 1

I'd take him in R3 if he agreed to a diet and workout regimen (tied to pay). Had bad interviews too, so that along with his out of shape condition is probably enough for Ballard to put a line through his name.

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

Nope. He’s this year’s Arden Key. He’ll go In the 4th round.

Ok would you take him in the fourth. With that pick if he doesn’t work it might be worth the risk.

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ok would you take him in the fourth. With that pick if he doesn’t work it might be worth the risk.

Yes. But if someone like Ben Banogu is there too, I’m taking him instead