Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Chances are high that Ballard doesn't draft the next big QB. If he drafts QB's as well as he drafts receivers we are all in some trouble.  Going from Manning to Luck was... Lucky....  I would imagine the Colts luck runs out when trying to draft the 3rd great qb in a row. Especially when you consider they aren't going to be drafting high in this draft, like they did with #1 picks Manning and Luck.  Unfortunately I think the Manning days are going to be the high water mark for this organization.  Going forward I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Colts organization looks closer to the jags teams of the past than the manning teams of the past.   
    • I’m not being disingenuous at all. Only speaking the truth. Luck has lost his share of games that most thought he’d easily win. The Jags at their worst have gotten him on a few occasions. I don’t subscribe to revisionist history. 
    • It's not you... I have avoided it largely over the last few weeks. My life is too busy and hectic to get worked up over nonsense. 
    • 49ers have had more.
    • I thought it was a lateral also. However that play didn’t matter at all. It was 4th down and Doyle wasn’t going to make it passed the first anyway.
  • Members