Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 Colts/NFL Schedule released Wed. 4/17

NewColtsFan

It's now official...   the Colts and the NFL will release their full 2019 schedule Wednesday, 4/17.   That will be today for most of you reading this.

8:00 East Coast time.     5:00 for us on the West Coast.

ESPN and NFL Network will both cover live.    Choose the network that's right for you.

What I look for.....

-- When is the Bye week?     I always hope for somewhere in the middle and not too early.

-- Do we open at home or are we on the road?

-- Do we close at home or are we on the road?

-- Bad weather locations?    Are we in snow or rain, heat or humidity on the road?     Where and when?

-- What's the hard part of the schedule?

-- What's the easy part of the schedule?

-- Do we have any road trip longer than 2 weeks?    Not likely, but it has happened several times in the last 5 years or so.

Have I missed anything?    Perhaps you've got something else to suggest?

Be in front of your computer or in front of your TV at the appropriate time!     We'll be talking most of the night about it!

Here's your story from NFL.com.   The Colts have one on the front of the website as well.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001026543/article/2019-nfl-schedule-to-be-released-wednesday

• Thanks 2

I am sure they did a video last year where they revealed the fixtures to Reich and got his live reaction. 

Was a really good watch and he placed emphasis on our good bye week position (like you say NCF).  Hopefully do something similar again to go with the bundles of content they seem to be creating.

A few road games in a row doesn't bother me much.   It means we would also have a few home games in a row.    

I'm more interested if we get screwed with playing more than one team coming off their bye.   Or playing Thursday games.   

24 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Ok, I'm mad, Colts start the season with two road games, an early bye in week 7, then four of the last 6 games are on the road this sucks! we got screwed!

Yeah, all of our toughest opponents are at home this season. That’s a brutal road schedule.