Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The conversation (that you jumped into) started with the debate about Teddy being a franchise QB. IMO, he is not, and is the basis of my opinion.    and... You don't have to explain roster management lol.... Instead of providing lazy anecdotal stuff, I provided examples of specific and easy cuts that could be made to save them 35M. And that was only looking at 5 guys that range from mediocre to dead weight. I've also provide examples of roster turnover that points out replacing 3 to 4 players in a given year cheaply via the draft is doable. You on the other had have provided generalities.    If Brees retired, I agree they would probably sign Teddy, but they'd also likely draft a QB.
    • He’s definitely not as bendy and fluid as Young or Chaisson. But I think he’s plenty athletic. Had over 1,000 career points in basketball in high school and won the state discus throw back to back. Plus he’d be a strong side DE. He’ll set a strong edge but also give you some pass rush. He doesn’t need to be the best athlete. Plus he can kick inside if needed and you can bring an extra rusher in on the edge. To each his own though. For what it’s worth PFF has him mocked to us as well. Agreed there, but you can have both. You could get an edge round 1 and still get a 3-tech in round 2.
    • He should easily go in the 2nd. My favorite WR in draft is Reagor but we already have 2 small fast WRs.
    • First off no one is saying Teddy is the second coming so nice try with that. Other than that I’m not going to yet again explain the basics of football rosters to you. Clearly Brees is better than Teddy, no one would argue that. It’s basically timing. Brees retires Teddy is signed with NO. Pretty simple there. 
    • As of now I'm really hoping we don't select Higgins earlier than the 3rd or 4th round.    He was so underwhelming in the playoffs. 
  • Members

• indykmj

indykmj 14

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 266

• Dokken

Dokken 3,648

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,480

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 1,910

• Moe