Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think Ballard truly wants to upgrade this Dline this off season. I see him doing the same thing he did with Nelson and Smith. He will draft DT at 13 and then with one of our 2nd picks he will draft another DT. I could also see him trying to sign Clowny, and resign Sheard. Whichever 2nd pick he doesn't use on DT will be WR imo, while also resigning Funchess.    All of this prediction hinges on what Anthony Castanzo does. 
    • They simply judge how a player has played any given week, (which can be subjective based upon situations) then sort of wrap that up into a season.  If the subjective parts are applied consistently, then its a pretty objective way to compare the play of one QB to the next.   As far as Fromm vs Love, we all know that each QB had a down year in 2019 relative to 2018.  I guess what they are saying is that the situations Fromm was placed in plays a greater role in his statistical dropoff compared to what Love did with what he had to deal with at the time.  I don't think there is any love or hate for either QB that would make them look at those situations differently.  They get paid to be as accurate as possible, and predetermined hate would pretty much throw off that accuracy quite badly.   If PFF does a mock draft, and I haven't seen one, I assume they are going to weigh their own work they did rather than throw it aside to look at potential.  As I said before, FWIW.
    • Loved Hankins but I get the move after we switched schemes. That's why I keep telling my friends no to Snacks Harrison now that he is available. 
    • Carr is above average, borderline good at times. I would give up our 34th and 75th for him. That still leaves us our 13th, 44th, and the rest of our picks.
    • Some might say Jonathan Hankins, and he was solid, but not exactly an Aaron Donald or Chris Jones.  Now......imagine if we could get TWO of those guys, one via the draft and one via FA.  I might leak a little pee.
  • Members

• HectorRoberts

HectorRoberts 696

• aaron11

aaron11 2,546

• chrisbeldridge

chrisbeldridge 18

• Dogg63

Dogg63 205

• LockeDown

LockeDown 2,464

• Dokken