Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny- Colts converted to Game of Thrones characters

KB

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/4/11/18305340/casting-colts-members-as-game-of-thrones-characters

I dont know how many of you watch GoT, but this is for those who do. I got a good laugh out of this and hopefully you do too. My favorites were Ned Stark and Cerci Lanister comparisons.

Hopefully this is the right section. If not, I apologize mods and feel free to put in the right place.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Nice. And spoilers, but man, the writer missed out on the Jon Snow/Andrew Luck comparison. I mean, he died and came back to life...just life most NFL fans outside of our own thought about Luck. And of course the whole Ghost/Hilton Snow/Luck connection.

Right on the money bro

43 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Andrew Luck and Jon Snow is a good comparison. I also like the Samwell Tarly connection, as Sam is one of my favorite characters on GOT.

I like Daenerys, (love those dragons!), but can't think of any Colts reference to her.

Either Carlie Irsay or Caroline Cann lol

If there's a Colts cheerleader who can pull off a legit Ygritte (accent included) I'll be in Indianapolis by midnight... even if I have to hijack a dragon to get there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Where's my :dragon: emoji when I need it?  Not even a blue one?  C'mon man!