Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Ebron visiting a fan

That is pretty cool. I seen on twitter he had a bunch of jerseys to give to fans. He is also becoming my favorite player. For a guy to come in as a FA and become the leader he has is pretty cool. The colts hit the jackpot with him. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Ebron has done all the things you want when you sign a free agent. He has played at a high level, been good in the locker room, and has endeared himself to the fan base. I admit when they first signed Ebron I was nervous, but he has quickly become one of my favorite Colts.

I feel the same way.

@NFLfan : You gotta click on the post and check out the posters bio on the left.

You could tell by the way he acts around his teammates and how they treat his son in the locker room in some of the post-game speech videos he is very well-liked by his teammates.

That last little 5 minute documentary they put out on their homepage, you could tell by his speech and his tears after losing in the playoffs that he's become one of the leaders of this team and that he really cares about winning and his teammates.

Ballard always says he wants guys that aren't just good football players, but that have high character and will be good teammates and good for the Indy community.  So far, Ebron doesn't seem to be letting him down at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, buccolts said:

@NFLfan : You gotta click on the post and check out the posters bio on the left.

Did you mean to tag someone else?

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hey.   How do you tag someone anyway?

6 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

@DerekDiggler just type the "@" symbol and start typing the person's name that you want to tag.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coltsfan66 said:

@DerekDiggler just type the "@" symbol and start typing the person's name that you want to tag.

You’re a freakin computer Wiz!  Ha. 

Thank you you thank you!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DerekDiggler said:

You’re a freakin computer Wiz!  Ha. 

Thank you you thank you!

No problem, anything for Dirk's Brother:rock:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coltsfan66 said:

No problem, anything for Dirk's Brother:rock:

Worst part is I own an internet company and was gonna have to ask one of the IT guys how to do it.     That woulda been embarrassing!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Worst part is I own an internet company and was gonna have to ask one of the IT guys how to do it.     That woulda been embarrassing!!

There is a first time for everything!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

No. I just thought you may think he has good taste  ( Mets fan  ).

Ebron seems like a people person...I love it when Luck says he likes to talk 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

No. I just thought you may think he has good taste  ( Mets fan  ).

He does have good taste in sports teams. haha I wonder if he used to post on this forum. There used to be a Forum member named MAC who was a Colts and Mets fan.

2 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

Did you try tagging someone. When someone is tagged and you touch on or click on the blue tag, you will see the forum member's profile. Check below to see how folks are tagged for the Mock Draft that starts tomorrow here at 8AM EST. We had two teams without GMs. It may be too late now to sign up.

Bah, this is nothing.

Jameis Winston visited my house last night.

How did I know?

All the snow and king crab legs in my freezer are gone now! :default_20smile:

JW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 things:

1 - Ebron is the man, please never leave indy.

2 - I need a man cave this instant.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Forgive my ignorance but why this particular fan? 

He reached out to Ebron on Twitter a week or two back asking for a signature to Ebron's jersey to add to his man cave. 

Edit: 

21 minutes ago, MTC said:

He reached out to Ebron on Twitter a week or two back asking for a signature to Ebron's jersey to add to his man cave. 

Edit: 

So this guy is just like an Eric Ebron fan.  Not a Colt's fan? 

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

So this guy is just like an Eric Ebron fan.  Not a Colt's fan? 

No, he's a Colts fan. Just happens to like Ebron also.