Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ebron visiting a fan

CR91

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Ebron has done all the things you want when you sign a free agent. He has played at a high level, been good in the locker room, and has endeared himself to the fan base. I admit when they first signed Ebron I was nervous, but he has quickly become one of my favorite Colts.

I feel the same way.

@NFLfan : You gotta click on the post and check out the posters bio on the left.

You could tell by the way he acts around his teammates and how they treat his son in the locker room in some of the post-game speech videos he is very well-liked by his teammates.

That last little 5 minute documentary they put out on their homepage, you could tell by his speech and his tears after losing in the playoffs that he's become one of the leaders of this team and that he really cares about winning and his teammates.

Ballard always says he wants guys that aren't just good football players, but that have high character and will be good teammates and good for the Indy community.  So far, Ebron doesn't seem to be letting him down at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buccolts said:

No. I just thought you may think he has good taste  ( Mets fan  ).

He does have good taste in sports teams. haha I wonder if he used to post on this forum. There used to be a Forum member named MAC who was a Colts and Mets fan.

2 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

Hey.   How do you tag someone anyway?

Did you try tagging someone. When someone is tagged and you touch on or click on the blue tag, you will see the forum member's profile. Check below to see how folks are tagged for the Mock Draft that starts tomorrow here at 8AM EST. We had two teams without GMs. It may be too late now to sign up.

53 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Forgive my ignorance but why this particular fan? 

He reached out to Ebron on Twitter a week or two back asking for a signature to Ebron's jersey to add to his man cave. 

Edit: