Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts return on April 15th

CR91

Really enjoyable interviews. The fact that this team is coming back to the building healthy is going to make a huge difference this year. Continuity is a huge thing in team sports. Don't think I've been this excited for a Colts season since coming off the SB win.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

What the heck is Leonard talking about dropping a little weight?!? Dude was already really small for a LBer. If anything I thought they'd want him to put on a little muscle

His position is dictated in being able to roam the field and get to the ball carrier so as long as he can still get off blocks, he'll be fine at 225. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

What the heck is Leonard talking about dropping a little weight?!? Dude was already really small for a LBer. If anything I thought they'd want him to put on a little muscle

He's just not your archetypal linebacker, and he relies more on "read and speed" than on muscle alone. Whatever it is, I'd say it's workin' for him. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HarryTheCat said:

He's just not your archetypal linebacker, and he relies more on "read and speed" than on muscle alone. Whatever it is, I'd say it's workin' for him. 

Yes but they were times he got trucked by the RB, taken out by the blocker on that light frame. I was hoping more that he wasn't trying to play lighter than he was last year 

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

HIs game is built on speed.

What's wrong with speed and size?