Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss And 49Ers Agree To 1 Year Deal (Merge)

Blackhawk4

This is actually good news for us if we need a receiver. Mohamed Sanu, Kendall Wright, and maybe Stephen Hill should be available at #34.

Stephen Hill will be there. I don't think Sanu will be there and Wright probably won't either. He had a bad combie (Wright), but his pro day should be better and look at his stats, you can't argue against production. Rueben Randle is probably the best receiver that will be on the board when our pick comes around. Maybe Jeffrey will be there.

Stephen Hill will be there. I don't think Sanu will be there and Wright probably won't either. He had a bad combie (Wright), but his pro day should be better and look at his stats, you can't argue against production. Rueben Randle is probably the best receiver that will be on the board when our pick comes around. Maybe Jeffrey will be there.

I read the Bears are very high on Stephen Hill.

The rumor is Moss is in great shape & has had very good workouts, if true & Jim can keep his head on straight Imagine Moss spreading the field with that running game & Vernon Davis. Kind of scarey.

I hope so. I always trust what Harbaugh does so maybe it works out.

I never liked Moss......okay we'll see how this works.

It means that I'm glad Peyton doesn't appear to be going there. I can't stand Randy Moss. And if it turns out that Alex Smith isn't good enough to give him the plays he thinks he deserves he'll turn on him and then mentally quit on the team. It's a much bigger gamble than when the Pats took him. In fact one likely outcome would be for Harbaugh to end up punching him in the locker room before releasing him.

Smart move signing him to just a one season contract. Harbaugh is also a great coach who may be able to push Moss to go that extra mile, like Belichick did. My issue is does Alex Smith have the same attitude of Tom Brady to work 1-on-1 with Moss and develop a strong relationship with? I think if Moss doesn't have that chemistry going with the QB, Moss loses interest.