Jump to content
Chloe6124

AB attacking Ju Ju

Recommended Posts

Somehow I don't think Brown would have worked out with the Colts.

A little too self centered for Ballard I would think.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkSuperman said:

I would take Ju-Ju over Brown every single day of the week.

Yeah, me too. Could you imagine TY and Ju-JU together? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Does everyone get it now why we didn’t go after him.

 

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/04/07/antonio-brown-attacks-juju-smith-schuster/amp/

 

Here is JU JU response 

 

 

 

 

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

 

And Ju Ju IS NOT as talented as AB. Lol

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

 

And Ju Ju IS NOT as talented as AB. Lol

Nah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

 

And Ju Ju IS NOT as talented as AB. Lol

 

The tweet about Ben with the pic of them is almost 2 weeks old (posted Mar 25th). Not sure that was the catalyst given the timeframes. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

 

And Ju Ju IS NOT as talented as AB. Lol

Good grief 

 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Experts" thought that the Raiders stole him, but in reality they paid a 3ed and 5th rounder for a team cancer. Just wait what he'll do if Carr doesn't make him the main guy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger. AB took that as a shot to him knowing him and Rothlisberger don't get along. I could be wrong but I think I heard Ju Ju posting a pic of him and Rothlisberger showing him love?

 

And Ju Ju IS NOT as talented as AB. Lol

So when did you make this up? Last night?

It must be you who if feeding ESPN their information.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Ju Ju started it, I heard, by out of the blue praising Rothlisberger.

 

Huh?  How is that "starting it"?  He is just doing what AB was doing while he was still a Steeler.

 

Remember when Ben threw AB under the bus, but AB publicly praised Ben in response?  How is praising your QB "out of the blue"?

 

I think you (and AB) are just reaching so you can scratch your "drama" itch...

 

no way smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColtJax said:

"Experts" thought that the Raiders stole him, but in reality they paid a 3ed and 5th rounder for a team cancer. Just wait what he'll do if Carr doesn't make him the main guy..

I'd be more worried about Gruden's ego vs AB's ego than Carr vs VB...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, this is just petty. AB needs to stop talking and just play football. I wonder how hilton and AB are best friends when their polar opposites 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Huh?  How is that "starting it"?  He is just doing what AB was doing while he was still a Steeler.

 

Remember when Ben threw AB under the bus, but AB publicly praised Ben in response?  How is praising your QB "out of the blue"?

 

I think you (and AB) are just reaching so you can scratch your "drama" itch...

 

no way smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

 

Like most you seem not to like AB because he seems to be a Diva and a self centered trouble maker.... Maybe he is.

 

But with all the turmoil this past year in Pittsburgh with AB, Bell, Rothlisberger, the HC and missing the playoffs(which is rare for the Steelers) don't you think Ju Ju should have kept quiet and refrain from stirring the pot?

 

After him showing love to his QB, whether it was genuine or just a shot at AB of course AB was going to think it was a shot at him. 

Like the radio guys said just play your game and keep your mouth shut and wait for when it's time for his contract to come up. The Steelers don't need Ju Ju or anyone else on the team to create more controversy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why I like the culture we try to create in the Colt's locker room, The team should be all it's about. All of the finger pointing is childish and not very becoming of a grown man.  Leave the drama to the nighttime tv soaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Like most you seem not to like AB because he seems to be a Diva and a self centered trouble maker.... Maybe he is.

 

But with all the turmoil this past year in Pittsburgh with AB, Bell, Rothlisberger, the HC and missing the playoffs(which is rare for the Steelers) don't you think Ju Ju should have kept quiet and refrain from stirring the pot?

 

After him showing love to his QB, whether it was genuine or just a shot at AB of course AB was going to think it was a shot at him. 

Like the radio guys said just play your game and keep your mouth shut and wait for when it's time for his contract to come up. The Steelers don't need Ju Ju or anyone else on the team to create more controversy.

I must say you are pretty creative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

don't you think Ju Ju should have kept quiet and refrain from stirring the pot?

 

You seem to be the one stirring the pot.

 

Can you link something that shows JuJu "stirring the pot" or "taking a shot" at AB in any way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CR91 said:

At this point, this is just petty. AB needs to stop talking and just play football. I wonder how hilton and AB are best friends when their polar opposites 

they are not polar opposites.  ty is actually a bit of a show boater and he has called out team mates before too. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey my suggestion is just man up and quit being a brat Yea we feel your pain, Not! and just hope your new team doesn't despise you because your so miss understood lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

they are not polar opposites.  ty is actually a bit of a show boater and he has called out team mates before too. 

 

Youre talking about tge one time he said the blockers need to do a better job? They killed his meal ticket. Wouldnt you be *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Hilton and AB are opposites. Reich has said how much a great human being TY is. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

Youre talking about tge one time he said the blockers need to do a better job? They killed his meal ticket. Wouldnt you be *

they are not opposites at all, they have a lot in common.  brown isnt a bad guy either, ben was the jerk in Pittsburgh 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

they are not opposites at all, they have a lot in common.  brown isnt a bad guy either, ben was the jerk in Pittsburgh 

TY would never go on social media and trash a team mate. He barely even uses SM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Embarassing..

Social Media strikes again

10 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

they are not opposites at all, they have a lot in common.  brown isnt a bad guy either, ben was the jerk in Pittsburgh 

Are we sure Brown isn't a bad guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

TY would never go on social media and trash a team mate. He barely even uses SM. 

he has already has done that but it wasnt on social media.  

 

browns "attack" here isnt much worse than what ty said about the line.  ty got a lot of crap for that too 

 

i guess you never followed the team before last year

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Embarassing..

Social Media strikes again

Are we sure Brown isn't a bad guy?

hes not a bad guy, he wanted off the steelers like several others and had enough pull to get what he wanted.  they put too much trust in ben and hes a terrible leader 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ty  called out his line and said they need to show up and block.  he wasnt wrong

 

brown called out smith for his fumble.  also not wrong :dunno:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

hes not a bad guy, he wanted off the steelers like several others and had enough pull to get what he wanted.  they put too much trust in ben and hes a terrible leader 

The diva got his way so why is he still flapping his mouth?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

ty  called out his line and said they need to show up and block.  he wasnt wrong

 

brown called out smith for his fumble.  also not wrong :dunno:

 

At this point, what is AB accomplishing by calling out Juju? Atleast Hilton was a man about his comments and didnt hide behind a keyboard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Like most you seem not to like AB because he seems to be a Diva and a self centered trouble maker.... Maybe he is.

 

But with all the turmoil this past year in Pittsburgh with AB, Bell, Rothlisberger, the HC and missing the playoffs(which is rare for the Steelers) don't you think Ju Ju should have kept quiet and refrain from stirring the pot?

 

After him showing love to his QB, whether it was genuine or just a shot at AB of course AB was going to think it was a shot at him. 

Like the radio guys said just play your game and keep your mouth shut and wait for when it's time for his contract to come up. The Steelers don't need Ju Ju or anyone else on the team to create more controversy.

Ben may be a big part of the problem, but all JuJu is doing is being a good teammate. If AB interprets that as a slight towards him, then that's AB's problem and nobody else's.

 

Letting how you think others will react dictate how you act is not a productive mindset.

 

JuJu is moving forward like he should in a professional manner. AB is picking and scratching at his former teammates for no reason other than for attention, or because he's mentally unwell.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shive said:

AB is picking and scratching at his former teammates for no reason other than for attention, or because he's mentally unwell.

This ^^^

 

For whatever other dynamics happened within the Steelers locker room.... Antonio Brown, for all his talent, is also a study in off the charts narcissism and martyr complex.

 

It makes one appreciate the Reggie Waynes and the Larry Fitzgeralds of the WR trade. Greatness without being a royal pain in the butt.... what a concept!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aaron11 said:

he has already has done that but it wasnt on social media.  

 

browns "attack" here isnt much worse than what ty said about the line.  ty got a lot of crap for that too 

 

i guess you never followed the team before last year

Are you serious?

Comparing what TY said and what Brown is doing is nonsense.

TY was right in what he said but it was said to the team.

Brown is flapping his mouth on social media to draw attention to himself and to feed his narcissism.

Big difference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is telling.  AB spots a tweet about JuJu and Rothlisberger and somehow interprets that as a message for him, and not about anything else.  

 

Maybe AB should just focus on getting along with his new team rather than what synergies are developing with his old team.

 

<Insert Frozen "Let It Go" meme here>  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, aaron11 said:

they are not opposites at all, they have a lot in common.  brown isnt a bad guy either, ben was the jerk in Pittsburgh 

 

I'm not saying Ben wasn't part of the issue, but AB is absolutely a bad teammate. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Are you serious?

Comparing what TY said and what Brown is doing is nonsense.

TY was right in what he said but it was said to the team.

Brown is flapping his mouth on social media to draw attention to himself and to feed his narcissism.

Big difference.

i dont think what they did was all that different, even if the intent was.  ty said that to the tv media, brown posted on social media.  lots of guys have called out teammates tbh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i dont think what they did was all that different, even if the intent was.  ty said that to the tv media, brown posted on social media.  lots of guys have called out teammates tbh

 

 

In a stretch of games where REALLY bad oline play was getting his QB killed, he called them out. His public call out was him acting on a frustration that an entire offensive unit couldn't do their job to protect their QB.

 

AB randomly blasted out a private DM that JuJu sent him while in college telling him how much he admires him and asked for any advice as a means of trying to make JuJu look bad. If it was in response to JuJu's photo with Ben, then AB truly is a narcissist who somehow made a picture not involving him, somehow all about him.

 

It seems that to you a call out is a call out is a call out, but intent is everything. There's a difference between putting some of your teammates on notice and attacking someone because you think the world revolves around you.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Shive said:

In a stretch of games where REALLY bad oline play was getting his QB killed, he called them out. His public call out was him acting on a frustration that an entire offensive unit couldn't do their job to protect their QB.

 

AB randomly blasted out a private DM that JuJu sent him while in college telling him how much he admires him and asked for any advice as a means of trying to make JuJu look bad. If it was in response to JuJu's photo with Ben, then AB truly is a narcissist who somehow made a picture not involving him, somehow all about him.

 

It seems that to you a call out is a call out is a call out, but intent is everything. There's a difference between putting some of your teammates on notice and attacking someone because you think the world revolves around you.

intent is not everything. the fact is they both called out team mates in the media

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • It sounds like Collins was trying to surround himself with better support prior to joining Indy, but yes, it's great that we've got enough high-character guys on this team who can help keep him clean.  https://www.colts.com/news/jalen-collins-grateful-for-the-opportunity-with-colts   I tend to agree with you regarding who Ballard considers 'bad apples.'  Kelly was dismissed from Clemson because he snapped at coaches after being benched as a sophomore in a Spring Game (and then got in a 'minor fender-bender' in the team's parking lot, which did not lead to any police report -- sounds like he was heated when he left and probably drove a little recklessly).  Prior to joining Clemson, Kelly did send a few tweets or social media messages suggesting he was going to come in and win the starting position right away.  He was ~17-19 years old when these incidents occurred.  Sure, they're not great, but I imagine being a very highly-touted prospect and the nephew of a HOF QB comes with quite a bit of stress, especially at that age.  Not that those were great incidents, but it doesn't necessarily make him a bad person (kind of like you eluded to, these incidents are nowhere near as serious as domestic violence or endangering a child, etc.).    When he was 21, Kelly got in a scuffle with some bouncers at a nightclub in his home town.  Again, not a great incident, but keep in mind he was 21 and was probably going through some hard times as he was being scrutinized nationally for recently being kicked off Clemson and probably had a bit too much to drink with some of his hometown friends.  Not that getting in a scuffle in a nightclub is a good thing, but there are a LOT of 21 year olds who get in scuffles when they've had too much to drink and no big deal is made of it because they're 'normal' kids, not highly touted football players with a celebrity uncle.  Of course,  being a 'star' comes with responsibility and you'd like to think kids know enough to keep themselves under the radar, but I don't think it's an incident which makes him an evil person.   Then, when he was 23-24 he left a Halloween party at Von Miller's house and stumbled into the wrong house.  He didn't steal anything from the house or attempt to injure anyone in the house, from all accounts I've read... he simply had too much to drink and went in and sat on a couch, got chased out by the husband in the house and then went and slept in his SUV.  Again, not a great incident, but I don't think it's something which makes him a terrible person.  Sounds like the kid needs to understand his limits in terms of partying a bit better, but if he wasn't an NFL football player, that charge would be a pretty common thing to read in a police blotter in a large city like that.  He needs to understand, he's going to get more scrutiny as an NFL athlete and due to his past and his ties to Jim Kelly... and it sounds as though he's gotten some counseling and is doing his best to stay away from situations like that in the future.     Ballard and his staff always seem to do their due diligence before bringing players into this team.  The fact that Reich and J. Kelly were teammates for just under a decade probably also helped Chad Kelly in this situation.  I imagine Reich has known Chad for a long time (probably since he was a toddler) and had some conversations with Jim to get assurance that Chad is trying to clean up his act.  While not all of his actions were the greatest, he doesn't seem to have done anything that would be a huge deal and make him a terrible human being if he was just an average Joe.   Jalen Collins' suspensions it sounds like were 2x for smoking weed and 2x for PEDs.  Not great decisions, but again, those aren't things that make him a terrible person.  And as @Scott Pennock said, it's easy, if he slips up again, we release him and move on (well, if he slips up for PEDs again, we won't have to deal with him, the NFL will suspend him for 2 years and by that time, he'll probably be too old to come back and compete for an NFL roster spot).  To be honest, I am more concerned with the PED use than the weed from a young man in the NFL... but I don't know all the circumstances (e.g., did he just not do his research and took a supplement on the banned list by accident (this seems to happen a lot, and in other sports you are starting to see guys winning cases by proving they accidentally took a tainted substance)? was he battling a nagging injury and took something to try to help recover faster (this also happens, e.g., Andy Pettite admitted he took PEDs several times in his career, but moreso for recovery than to enhance his performance, like being put on the 10 day -DL instead of the 60 day-DL)?  Or did he actually knowingly try to cheat by taking substances to give him a major advantage over other players (all these guys take supplements, but there are supplements which are more advantageous than others)?).  I would be more worried if this guy is actually a major cheater who felt he didn't have enough raw ability to play in this league to the point he had to take banned substances... but he already is well aware, if he screws up again, his NFL days are over.   In terms of Okerere, Ballard and others have already said numerous times that they did their due diligence about his alleged incident and talked to his coaches and others around him and found no reason not to bring the guy to Indy.     If allegations turn out to be true, I doubt Ballard would bring in a guy like Tyreek Hill.  Maybe it's just my opinion, but assaulting your spouse or your child are way more serious issues about someone's character than smoking weed, pulling a McAfee and falling into a canal, or having too much to drink and accidentally stumbling into the wrong place (especially without attacking anyone or vandalizing the place).  I, for one, am happy Ballard isn't against giving guys who have not done anything very seriously wrong another chance.  Like Ballard says "Kids make mistakes."      
    • Addai was great in pass pro, but as an overall RB give me MJD anyday.    Mack is a little low, but overall hes still in the 15-20 range IMO. If healthy he definitely moves up though. 
    • I loved the "with the next pick" series. Watched it multiple times. I'll look at the site again and see if it changes my opinion. Maybe the video series on Cain will spark my interest.
    • it was just an ugly ugly ugly game.   to me, our O was the issue. you can't punt your first four possessions and then miss a FG to end the half. then you punt your first two possessions of the 2nd, fumble on your 3rd, and punt again on your 4th. When special teams is your only score for 3Qs, it's your offense lol....   our D actually held them under their average so i can't blame them too much. we actually had more sacks and QB hits they them.   Biggest issues 1. they doubled a hobbled TY, and the rest of our WR group were mediocre to begin with 2. O play calling sucked. horrible game plan from Reich, and good one from Andy. 3. our LB's played bad...  4. we abandoned the run too early (only 14 rushes the entire game). Our YPC was pretty good. 5. weather/field
    • They had the better team and were at home. KC winning doesn't surprise me at all. This upcoming season is a different story. If you ask 99% of Houston fans were they surprised we beat them in the playoffs, they would probably say yes. I wasn't, because we had the better QB. Mahomes and Luck are pretty even regarding KC and they were at home.
  • Members

    • Smoke317

      Smoke317 851

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Blueblood23

      Blueblood23 229

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • esmort

      esmort 1,518

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • markabrown96

      markabrown96 122

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nate!

      Nate! 44

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nesjan3

      Nesjan3 934

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DrWhom

      DrWhom 31

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • egg

      egg 597

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • 2006Coltsbestever

      2006Coltsbestever 21,064

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Mvp7

      Mvp7 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...