No RB drafted 1st Round

Metcalf goes top 10

Khalen Saunders sneaks in Round 1

4 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

3 TEs go 1st Round

No RB drafted 1st Round

Metcalf goes top 10

The only bold prediction I see is Saunders. 3 TEs as well, I suppose.

My bold prediction is CB moves up to get an elite talent. Bush or Burns. 

Noah Fant drops to 2nd round

Chase Winovich goes R1

Darnell Savage goes R1 and is the 1st Safety taken in the draft

We pick BOTH S and CB in the first 2 days. 

Brian Burns drops to pick 24, if we don't trade up for him. I'm not sure he falls past Oakland and if he does, he's our pick. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Colts trade out of first round

Pick S first

Pick LB second

3 QB top 10... not hugely bold

Cardinals draft Nick Bosa and Gruden drafts Murray at #1 

Giants draft Metcalf at #6

5 QBs go in Round 1 

Patriots pass up on taking a TE and draft Will Grier 

Damien Harris gets taken before Josh Jacobs 

Bold prediction, someone will start a thread about not being impressed by Ballard's pick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, stitches said:

Noah Fant drops to 2nd round

Chase Winovich goes R1

Darnell Savage goes R1 and is the 1st Safety taken in the draft

We pick BOTH S and CB in the first 2 days. 

Brian Burns drops to pick 24, if we don't trade up for him. I'm not sure he falls past Oakland and if he does, he's our pick. 

Now these are bold predictions. Good job.

What bold predictions do you have for the Vikes? Another CB in the first round?

Btw, did you hear that Holton Hill was suspended 4 games? (You and I had talked about him after he went undrafted last year.)

14 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

3 TEs go 1st Round

No RB drafted 1st Round

Metcalf goes top 10

Khalen Saunders going in the 1st round is extremely bold my friend. Ain’t happening BUT I do believe he will get picked in Day 2. He’s a very intriguing player. Love to see him land with our team. 

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Now these are bold predictions. Good job.

What bold predictions do you have for the Vikes? Another CB in the first round?

Btw, did you hear that Holton Hill was suspended 4 games? (You and I had talked about him after he went undrafted last year.)

Yeah, I just read about it. Shame. How did he do for you last season? With him his off-field issues were always the main concern. There were rumors that he's failed something like... 9 drug tests in college or something. It's not really that surprising that he did it again. He probably won't be able to stay off it for his whole career unless something dramatic changes in his attitude and/or his surroundings. 

23 minutes ago, stitches said:

Yeah, I just read about it. Shame. How did he do for you last season? With him his off-field issues were always the main concern. There were rumors that he's failed something like... 9 drug tests in college or something. It's not really that surprising that he did it again. He probably won't be able to stay off it for his whole career unless something dramatic changes in his attitude and/or his surroundings. 

I agree. It is like Randy Gregory and Josh Gordon. You can't depend on them to stay off the drugs. However, with Hill, apparently he was suspended for PEDs, not marijuana or other illicit drug. 

He was pretty solid when he played, making some rookie mistakes which were expected. Many were expecting him to take a step up this year. I believe you had put up a thread about trading for Trae Waynes. I don't want to trade him, as we then would most likely draft a CB once again in early rounds. Mike Zimmer loves having DBs, especially CBs. I see we signed a CB and a safety out of the AAF (from the San Antonio team).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I agree. It is like Randy Gregory and Josh Gordon. You can't depend on them to stay off the drugs. However, with Hill, apparently he was suspended for PEDs, not marijuana or other illicit drug. 

Oh, I didn't read the whole thing, just that he's suspended for drugs. I don't know if PEDs is better than recreational stuff... I guess it's probably better, relatively speaking. Maybe he's left at least the marijuana behind. The problem is that when they fail those tests to the point of suspension, they enter the leagues testing program and he really will not have much more of a chance for slip ups of either variety. 

I really liked him in last year's draft. I don't remember where exactly I had him ranked but I think it was around 2nd-3d round? And he didn't get drafted at all. He must have been pretty good to be able to win a spot and play all 16 games and even start in some of them. 

• Like 1

1.) Hunter Renfrow goes undrafted

2.) Cardinals select Quinnen Williams at 1

3.) Giants pass on a QB with both their 1st round picks

4.) Colts go O-Line in the 1st round

5.) Colts pick twice in the 1st round.

Jachai Polite goes undrafted

The Giants go O and D linemen with their 1st round picks

No RB will be drafted in the 1st round

The Colts will take a DB in the 1st round (assuming none of Burns, Ferrell or Sweat fall to 26)

The National Media will dislike our draft- saying we reached for players

Half of this forum will dislike our 1st round pick (not exactly a bold prediction- just want to have 1 guaranteed prediction correct)

Roger Goodell does not get Booed...

Jacoby Brissett in some sort of trade nets us another 2nd round pick...

Colts trade out of 1st round and get 2 second round picks (1 in 2019, 1 in 2020)...

The draftee walking music is nothing but old Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams and George Jones songs...

Colts Draft Teammates 

The 2019 NFL Draft is sponsored by: Jack Daniels Country Cocktails...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FalseStart said:

Roger Goodell does not get Booed...

Jacoby Brissett in some sort of trade nets us another 2nd round pick...

Colts trade out of 1st round and get 2 second round picks (1 in 2019, 1 in 2020)...

The draftee walking music is nothing but old Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams and George Jones songs...

Colts Draft Teammates 

The 2019 NFL Draft is sponsored by: Jack Daniels Country Cocktails...

I laughed incredibly hard at this. Although, I don't think the Colts drafting team mates is too far fetched. In the mock draft I'm working on in my head, I see both Abram and Simmons landing in a Colts uniform.

As for your other bold predictions, I wouldn't mind any of those other scenarios, especially the JD sponsorship. :D

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Exodus said:

I laughed incredibly hard at this. Although, I don't think the Colts drafting team mates is too far fetched. In the mock draft I'm working on in my head, I see both Abram and Simmons landing in a Colts uniform.

As for your other bold predictions, I wouldn't mind any of those other scenarios, especially the JD sponsorship. :D

I really want Jeffrey Simmons in a Colts uni!!!

38 minutes ago, Exodus said:

I could see that happening. Especially if Simmons drops.

• Like 1

Bill Tobin doesn't say "Who in the hell is Mel Kiper?"

That's all I got.

Jacoby gets his starting shot with the Dolphins.....

Miami gets Brissett plus #26, #59 and #89 overall

We move up to #13 in Rd 1 and flip-flop up to #78 in Rd 3

This deal basically costs us a 2nd rounder at #59 and a backup QB who we have no guarantee of retaining after this season... especially the way that free agent $$$ was so recklessly thrown around this off-season.

• Confused 1

Josh Rosen is traded to the Redskins, Cards use 1st pick on Murray and use Redskins pick to take Metcalf . Fitzgerald mentors him and retires at end of year. 

No one on this board will complain about Ballard's picks.

The above statement might be more delusional than bold, not quite sure where the line is. 

8 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

No one on this board will complain about Ballard's picks.

The above statement might be more delusional than bold, not quite sure where the line is. 

Probably should've just bolded the delusional and called it a day.

3 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Jacoby gets his starting shot with the Dolphins.....

Miami gets Brissett plus #26, #59 and #89 overall

We move up to #13 in Rd 1 and flip-flop up to #78 in Rd 3

This deal basically costs us a 2nd rounder at #59 and a backup QB who we have no guarantee of retaining after this season... especially the way that free agent $$$ was so recklessly thrown around this off-season.

Not a good deal for us if we’re losing one of our 2nd rounders. 

Colts trade pick 26 and Brissett to the Redskins for pick 15.  Jay Gruden is coaching for his job.  He needs to win now.  Waiting and drafting a rookie at 15 will most likely not get it done.  Trading for Rosen will most likely cost him a 1st. at best a 2nd.  Trading for Brissett does not cost him any picks just a swap.  Gruden chooses Brisett and keeps all of his picks and the Colts move up.  

27 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Not a good deal for us if we’re losing one of our 2nd rounders. 

In trade value, this assigns a mid 3rd round grade to Brissett, who unless he resigns himself to career backup status, will almost certainly walk after 2019.

If it wasn't the final year on his deal or if Andrew hadn't recovered so well..... I'd feel differently. But Jacoby simply does not carry value enough to only package with #26 and move up that far.

In the end we move 13 spots in the 1st round and 10 spots in the 3rd round... and we still retain our #34 pick.

For one of the top EDGE guys at #13.... I'd do it. 

1) Lonnie Johnson, Jr. is the first CB off the board.

2) The Colts wind up with no picks in the first round but 3 apiece in rounds 2 (all defense) and 4 (all offense).

3) Three Mississippi State players go in the 1st (Sweat-TB, Abram-SEA, Simmons-NE)

4) The Redskins draft D.K. Metcalf, who will be out of the league in 5 years... but seen on Muscle Beach in Venice, CA with Kordell Beckham and LaRon Landry every 3rd Sunday.  

• Haha 1

Here's my latest bold prediction... Ed Oliver goes before Quinnen Williams. :facepalm: