Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tweezy32

NFL FOX SPORTS ELITE 8 TITANS VS COLTS. GO VOTE!!

On twitter there's a bracket for the best fan base.  We are currently losing to the tiatns in votes. Everyone should go vote for the colts!! 

5 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

On twitter there's a bracket for the best fan base.  We are currently losing to the tiatns in votes. Everyone should go vote for the colts!! 

They have nowhere near the fanbase we have or history we have. Whenever I watch them and the Colts play in Tennessee, half the people sound like Colts fans in the stands.  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have nowhere near the fanbase we have or history we have. Whenever I watch them and the Colts play in Tennessee, half the people sound like Colts fans in the stands.  

and yet they are winning the poll....

:censored2:

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I can hear the colts chant always on tv.  We Probably do have more fans there honestly! 

Just now, Irish YJ said:

and yet they are winning the poll....

:censored2:

Other sport fans are voting them too. Have to try to beat them at least. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Agreed

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Agreed I live in Nashville, and every time I go to a Colts game here, the Titans fans complain all day about ref calls, and they aren't the most loyal fanbase out there. Only when the team is winning they actually show up. 

52 minutes ago, TYtheGHOST said:

My vote just put us in the lead. :banana:

Heck yeah, got to keep it IP now!!  Pulling away slowly! 

Voted; 52% Colts. 4 hours left. 100,744 votes.

Yeah I have no idea what fanbase is helping them out, but it’s 55-45 now.

Oh well. All in good fun. We know who the better fanbase truly is. :thmup:

1 hour ago, CamMo said:

Yeah I have no idea what fanbase is helping them out, but it’s 55-45 now.

Oh well. All in good fun. We know who the better fanbase truly is. :thmup:

Yeah no way they could have done that themselves. Literally just jumped by that much. Oh we well we will just have to take over their stadium again! 

On 3/28/2019 at 5:14 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My experience is we have great fans when we win.  When you're 1-5 and the stadium is full and raucous, then you have great fans.  When at 1-5 and the stadium is empty, you don't have great fans.  We are great front runners though!!!!

1 hour ago, Rally5 said:

My experience is we have great fans when we win.  When you're 1-5 and the stadium is full and raucous, then you have great fans.  When at 1-5 and the stadium is empty, you don't have great fans.  We are great front runners though!!!!

We can say that about 80% of the teams though, when fans favorite teams aren't winning people lose interest. I do not think we have the best fanbase but we have a better one than Tennessee was my point. There are really only handful of teams where their fanbases are rabid even when they stink as in Green Bay's, KC's, Pittsburgh's, Cleveland's, and Chicago's. Most fans are fair weather fans, not just Indy fans. Wait until Tom Brady retires, most of their fans will disappear.