Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

[Colts.com] "With The Next Pick" Series

Seems like the Colts will have a 5 part series of 5-6 minute videos following Ballard and the scouting team during the draft process. It will be interesting to see how much they reveal. Premiers April 3d

This is a much welcomed series at a time when there are so many different opinions about who, where and why a player is drafted.

I am looking forward to watching it and I think it will be very informative. I am never too old to learn something.

I know they won't show much for 2019, who would. But I hope this is a real inside look at the 2018 draft, who they had on the board, the calls they fielded for the picks and who they debated taking with each pick. I'd love to see their mind set and the thinking that goes on..

This looks really cool.  I'm excited to see it.  The Colts media people are doing a lot of cool work recently, with this and with Cain's comeback story.

This is gonna be cool. The media team is rebounding nicely after the Nelson scream fiasco.

11 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

This is gonna be cool. The media team is rebounding nicely after the Nelson scream fiasco.

yep, they made Nelson angry.....they didn't like it when he was angry.