Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierre Garçon Is Most Likely Gone

theking213

Who does he think he is? This is a guy who constantly drops passes and IMO deserves nothing even close #1 WR money.

Perfectly said Balzer. He is a inconsistent and a over hyped receiver in my book. I never did figure out what he did with the supposed blazing speed he had, when every DB I saw that covered him was in his hip pocket.

Rumor has it the Broncos are using their money as leverage for Peyton, and said they'll sign all his offensive stars. You know all the ones the Colts just cut. So I'd say the Broncos.

That is great,when they start a 30 and over league. The Broncs will have a huge advantage. Peyton is the only huge loss in all of this in my opinion.

I think its pretty obvious hes not a #1 wide receiver hes had decent hands over the years its been more his fumbleitus that had cost us, but to be a number 1 you have to have Marvin Harrison like hands in My opinion hes a number 2 as for where he goes is anybodies guess wild guess says Houston dont they need a number 2?

No great loss. You all have said it, sub par hands, average speed. I like him but this is one I'm not mad to see go. He can be replaced by anyone. I hope he isnt thinking he is going to get #1 money. Pierre you need to get a reality check stay where you know you are going to get the ball our drop it. Go Colts.

Heck I wouldn't even care if he wanted to show off his talents with Gabbert throwing to him LOL! Maybe Minnesota or Jacksonville will pay him the 40 million dollar contract he wants. Then we will get to see some high octane Gabbert or Ponder to Garcon action. I would still like the guy on the Colts but it just depends on how much $ he wants. Definitely not #1 WR $$$................. haha

Broncos are the front-runners to get Pierre. Manning has not made up his mind but he better hurry. He needs to start training his teammates right away.

Are they seriously?

I am not a big Garcon fan btw and I still remember his dropped passes at times.. But, the Colts will have to address WR sometime.

Are they seriously?

I am not a big Garcon fan btw and I still remember his dropped passes at times.. But, the Colts will have to address WR sometime.

denver post columnist states several players would be included in a deal including Saturday, Clark, Garcon, Wayne. Now take it for what its worth because it is Woody Paige after all who just the column before said the Broncos would never land Manning.

I like Garcon,he's tough and can make big plays. He is not a #1 nor should he get #1 money but I hope we bring him back at a more affordable price. Right now we are extremley thin & void of talent at the WR position. So over-paying slightly for a proven talent isn't the worst thing we can do.

denver post columnist states several players would be included in a deal including Saturday, Clark, Garcon, Wayne. Now take it for what its worth because it is Woody Paige after all who just the column before said the Broncos would never land Manning.

Heard the same rumors but was not sure I believed it. They have the money though.

It would be kinda to see all those dudes out west in Broncos uniforms but such is life.

I think he will be back with the Colts when he sees how cold the market is for his services. He showed improvement last year but not enough to earn him top flight WR money.

However, if a team is silly enough to sign him to an obsence amount of money (Buffalo comes to mind) then let him go.

Heard the same rumors but was not sure I believed it. They have the money though.

It would be kinda to see all those dudes out west in Broncos uniforms but such is life.

Boy, if a team took on all those guys, it may be interesting to see who they need to let go.

No Tebow though, thank you very much. Unless he want to be a TE, but still.

I think he will be back with the Colts when he sees how cold the market is for his services. He showed improvement last year but not enough to earn him top flight WR money.

However, if a team is silly enough to sign him to an obsence amount of money (Buffalo comes to mind) then let him go.

This is what I'm thinking. He's good just not good enough for #1 $.

My concern is Garcon will make a YouTube highlight vid of all his services and distribute it to the league, and the rest of the league will be like, "WOWOWOWOW! We must have this guy!" Oh wait, he doesn't need to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACoyiKXeTs

Multiple one-handed catches, the Ed Reed strip fumble, his speed and acceleration... If that's what a #2 WR looks like, I'd love to see a #1 WR. Granted, he had Manning throwing to him, but still, he's an exciting and dynamic player.