Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csmopar

2019 Gavin Mock Draft RD 1!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Hmmm @Zoltan just missed his Bengals clock, right now his clock for the dolphins expires at 9 pm tonight. Right at quiet time...

 

I’m up for 3 strikes and you’re out rules for any GM who signs up and misses 3 picks in a row, especially when they can PM the commissioner in advance if they aren’t sure they can make it live. It can be given to a GM like @CR91 who doesn’t have many picks but usually shows up based on history. Just my two cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I’m up for 3 strikes and you’re out rules for any GM who signs up and misses 3 picks in a row, especially when they can PM the commissioner in advance if they aren’t sure they can make it live. It can be given to a GM like @CR91 who doesn’t have many picks but usually shows up based on history. Just my two cents.

I was thinking the same thing

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I’m up for 3 strikes and you’re out rules for any GM who signs up and misses 3 picks in a row, especially when they can PM the commissioner in advance if they aren’t sure they can make it live. It can be given to a GM like @CR91 who doesn’t have many picks but usually shows up based on history. Just my two cents.

So far, only MPstack and Finball have take such measures, many thanks to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So far, only MPstack and Finball have take such measures, many thanks to them

 

Finball made his pick. No strikes against him. He is reliable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Finball made his pick. No strikes against him. He is reliable.

Yep he did. What I was saying is that so far, only two have PM’d me picks ahead of time in the event they weren’t able to be here. Finball did, MPstack just did for his second team today. Finball ended up being able to make his anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep he did. What I was saying is that so far, only two have PM’d me picks ahead of time in the event they weren’t able to be here. Finball did, MPstack just did for his second team today. Finball ended up being able to make his anyway

 

Thanks for the clarification. So far, everyone but two have made their picks. It has worked out pretty well. It is possible @Zoltan was not aware that the Mock Draft was scheduled for the 25th, as he has not been on since Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Thanks for the clarification. So far, everyone but two have made their picks. It has worked out pretty well. It is possible @Zoltan was not aware that the Mock Draft was scheduled for the 25th, as he has not been on since Friday.

It’s possible. That said, we have to move on. Can’t keep waiting on one poster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, csmopar said:

It’s possible. That said, we have to move on. Can’t keep waiting on one poster. 

 

Oh yeah, I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With time expiring on the clock this evening, @Zoltan has about 10 minutes before he misses another pick. I went back and looked, he did like and acknowledged the draft date and time announcement in the other thread. So IF Zoltan does not arrive to make his next pick after this one, he will forfeit both the Bengals and Dolphins. 

 

I will go BPA at a position of need for the Dolphins at the expiration of the clock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the final pick this evening before quite time, the Miami Dolphins select- Drew Locke, QB

 

on the clock will be

@danlhart87 who got his pick in before the clock expired, Falcons Chose Montez Sweat, Edge,

 

 

on the clock starting at 9 am est will be @John Hammonds who has also pm’d a list to select from just Incase he can’t make it. See ya all in the am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

ROUND 1:


1.    Arizona (3-13) .527 - @stitches - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
2.    San Francisco (4-12) .504 - @pacolts56 - Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
3.    New York Jets (4-12) .506 - @w87r - Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
4.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - @csmopar - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
5.    Tampa Bay (5-11) .523 - @MPStack - Jonah Williams, OT/OG, Alabama
6.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - @csmopar - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
7.    Jacksonville (5-11) .549 - @shastamasta - Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
8.    Detroit (6-10) .504 - @Matthew Gilbert - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
9.    Buffalo (6-10) .523 - @Finball - Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
10.    Denver (6-10) .523 - @twfish - Devin White, LB, LSU
11.    Cincinnati (6-10) .535 - @Zoltan - Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma
12.    Green Bay (6-9-1) .488 - @WarGhost21 - T.J.Hockenson, TE, Iowa
13.    Miami (7-9) .469 - @Zoltan - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
14.    Atlanta (7-9) .482 - @danlhart87 - Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
15.    Washington (7-9) .486 - @John Hammonds
16.    Carolina (7-9) .508 - @MPStack
17.    New York Giants - from Cleveland (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
18.    Philadelphia* (9-7) .518 - @chad72
19.    Tennessee (9-7) .520 - @OffensivelyPC
20.    Pittsburgh (9-6-1) .504 - @Clem-Dog
21.    Seattle* (10-6) .484 - @Finball
22.    Baltimore* (10-6) .496 - @WarGhost21
23.    Houston* (11-5) .471 - @PureLuck
24.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
25.    Minnesota (8-7-1) .504 - @NFLfan
26.    Indianapolis* (10-6) .465 - @chad72
27.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
28.    Los Angeles Chargers* (12-4) .477 - @Jared Cisneros
29.    Kansas City* (12-4) .480 - @Jared Cisneros
30.    Green Bay - from New Orleans* (13-3) .482 - @WarGhost21
31.    Los Angeles Rams* (13-3) .480 - @DaveA1102
32.    New England* (11-5) .482 - @danlhart87

 

•    Chicago - @SaturdayAllDay-> Oakland: Khalil Mack - 
•    Cleveland - @CR91 -> New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr.
•    Dallas - @shastamasta -> Oakland: Amari Cooper
•    New Orleans - @SaturdayAllDay-> Green Bay: Marcus Davenport 

•    Eagles trade for pick No.18 in exchange for pick No.25 and pick No.57 with the Vikings

•    Oakland gets #6, #95, #108, #132 in a trade with the Giants who get #24, #27, #35 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, csmopar said:

With time expiring on the clock this evening, @Zoltan has about 10 minutes before he misses another pick. I went back and looked, he did like and acknowledged the draft date and time announcement in the other thread. So IF Zoltan does not arrive to make his next pick after this one, he will forfeit both the Bengals and Dolphins. 

 

I will go BPA at a position of need for the Dolphins at the expiration of the clock

 

Sorry guys, monday was a holiday at work, so it messed with my mind and I thought today was monday.

 

On a plus side you had the two positions I was gonna target

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

ROUND 1:


1.    Arizona (3-13) .527 - @stitches - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
2.    San Francisco (4-12) .504 - @pacolts56 - Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
3.    New York Jets (4-12) .506 - @w87r - Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
4.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - @csmopar - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
5.    Tampa Bay (5-11) .523 - @MPStack - Jonah Williams, OT/OG, Alabama
6.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - @csmopar - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
7.    Jacksonville (5-11) .549 - @shastamasta - Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
8.    Detroit (6-10) .504 - @Matthew Gilbert - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
9.    Buffalo (6-10) .523 - @Finball - Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
10.    Denver (6-10) .523 - @twfish - Devin White, LB, LSU
11.    Cincinnati (6-10) .535 - @Zoltan - Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma
12.    Green Bay (6-9-1) .488 - @WarGhost21 - T.J.Hockenson, TE, Iowa
13.    Miami (7-9) .469 - @Zoltan - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
14.    Atlanta (7-9) .482 - @danlhart87 - Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
15.    Washington (7-9) .486 - @John Hammonds
16.    Carolina (7-9) .508 - @MPStack
17.    New York Giants - from Cleveland (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
18.    Philadelphia* (9-7) .518 - @chad72
19.    Tennessee (9-7) .520 - @OffensivelyPC
20.    Pittsburgh (9-6-1) .504 - @Clem-Dog
21.    Seattle* (10-6) .484 - @Finball
22.    Baltimore* (10-6) .496 - @WarGhost21
23.    Houston* (11-5) .471 - @PureLuck
24.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
25.    Minnesota (8-7-1) .504 - @NFLfan
26.    Indianapolis* (10-6) .465 - @chad72
27.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
28.    Los Angeles Chargers* (12-4) .477 - @Jared Cisneros
29.    Kansas City* (12-4) .480 - @Jared Cisneros
30.    Green Bay - from New Orleans* (13-3) .482 - @WarGhost21
31.    Los Angeles Rams* (13-3) .480 - @DaveA1102
32.    New England* (11-5) .482 - @danlhart87

 

•    Chicago - @SaturdayAllDay-> Oakland: Khalil Mack - 
•    Cleveland - @CR91 -> New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr.
•    Dallas - @shastamasta -> Oakland: Amari Cooper
•    New Orleans - @SaturdayAllDay-> Green Bay: Marcus Davenport 

•    Eagles trade for pick No.18 in exchange for pick No.25 and pick No.57 with the Vikings

•    Oakland gets #6, #95, #108, #132 in a trade with the Giants who get #24, #27, #35 

Thanks to @chad72 for helping keeping the board up to date. I've been without a laptop for 2 days, and can't seem to tag multiple people or copy/paste from my phone. Anyway,

@John Hammonds  will be on the clock starting at 9 am. He has pm'd me his picks just in case but as I have with the others, I'll give him the full window to make his picks before using his list of choices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry it took me so long.  Walked into a firestorm at work this morning.  Only now was able to get away.

In the 2019 Gavin Mock Draft, the Washington Redskins select:

DK Metcalf, WR, Mississippi

@MPStack is on the clock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carolina Panthers select:

 

Andre Dillard, OT Washington St.

 

@w87r is on the clock for the New York Giants pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, Haskins just fell into the Giants laps, lol. :default_20smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROUND 1:


1.    Arizona (3-13) .527 -  Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
2.    San Francisco (4-12) .504 -  Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
3.    New York Jets (4-12) .506 -  - Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
4.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
5.    Tampa Bay (5-11) .523 -  - Jonah Williams, OT/OG, Alabama
6.    Oakland (4-12) .547 -  - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
7.    Jacksonville (5-11) .549 - - Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
8.    Detroit (6-10) .504 -  - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
9.    Buffalo (6-10) .523 - - Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
10.    Denver (6-10) .523 - Devin White, LB, LSU
11.    Cincinnati (6-10) .535 -  Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma
12.    Green Bay (6-9-1) .488 -  T.J.Hockenson, TE, Iowa
13.    Miami (7-9) .469 - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
14.    Atlanta (7-9) .482 -  Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
15.    Washington (7-9) .486 - Dk Metcalf, WR Mississippi
16.    Carolina (7-9) .508 - Andre Dillard, OT Washington St
17.    New York Giants - from Cleveland (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
18.    Philadelphia* (9-7) .518 - @chad72
19.    Tennessee (9-7) .520 - @OffensivelyPC
20.    Pittsburgh (9-6-1) .504 - @Clem-Dog
21.    Seattle* (10-6) .484 - @Finball
22.    Baltimore* (10-6) .496 - @WarGhost21
23.    Houston* (11-5) .471 - @PureLuck
24.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
25.    Minnesota (8-7-1) .504 - @NFLfan
26.    Indianapolis* (10-6) .465 - @chad72
27.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
28.    Los Angeles Chargers* (12-4) .477 - @Jared Cisneros
29.    Kansas City* (12-4) .480 - @Jared Cisneros
30.    Green Bay - from New Orleans* (13-3) .482 - @WarGhost21
31.    Los Angeles Rams* (13-3) .480 - @DaveA1102
32.    New England* (11-5) .482 - @danlhart87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Man, Haskins just fell into the Giants laps, lol. :default_20smile:

I was tempted to have the Skins draft him, just to put a finger in the eye of their divisional rivals.  But I personally don't have Haskins that highly rated on my own board.  And with their acquisition of Case Keenum, it made little sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I was tempted to have the Skins draft him, just to put a finger in the eye of their divisional rivals.  But I personally don't have Haskins that highly rated on my own board.  And with their acquisition of Case Keenum, it made little sense.

 

With all the gazillion first round picks they gathered in a trade with Oakland, the Giants have the luxury they didn't have before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

With all the gazillion first round picks they gathered in a trade with Oakland, the Giants have the luxury they didn't have before.

hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 17th pick in the 2019 Gavin Mock Draft the New York Giants select:

 

Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

 

@chad72 is OTC

Didn't like Haskins at #6, didn't really here either but figured it is good value at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did seriously consider Greedy Williams. The Eagles have several starting-caliber cornerbacks, so spending a first-round pick on another one makes little sense from a value standpoint. Plus, his tackling issues are a bit of a concern. They got Malik Jackson and Vinny Curry in free agency. However, Derek Barnett has been very hit and miss and they did re-sign Brandon Graham. They have always wanted "that" guy next to Fletcher Cox that could beat 1-on-1s and finally, by moving up to No.18, they have a chance to draft one.

 

With the 18th pick in the NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

 

@OffensivelyPC is on the clock to make his pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I did seriously consider Greedy Williams. The Eagles have several starting-caliber cornerbacks, so spending a first-round pick on another one makes little sense from a value standpoint. Plus, his tackling issues are a bit of a concern. They got Malik Jackson and Vinny Curry in free agency. However, Derek Barnett has been very hit and miss and they did re-sign Brandon Graham. They have always wanted "that" guy next to Fletcher Cox that could beat 1-on-1s and finally, by moving up to No.18, they have a chance to draft one.

 

With the 18th pick in the NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

 

@OffensivelyPC is on the clock to make his pick.

@OffensivelyPC sent me his list to pick from, but I shall give him the full time as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Clem-Dog gave permission to announce this early via pm, Steelers select Greedy Williams, CB

 

 

 now on the clock is @Finball with Seattle’s picks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Titans select,  K’neal Harry

 

@Clem-Dog on the clock

What happens in the real draft when a team misspells a player's name?

Instead of "N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State", it's "K'Neal Harry, Punter, Southwest New Hampshire A&M"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Hammonds said:

What happens in the real draft when a team misspells a player's name?

Instead of "N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State", it's "K'Neal Harry, Punter, Southwest New Hampshire A&M"?

Team didn’t.. lol, the commissioner did. My bad lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Finball ‘s clock will pause at 9 pm, and start up again at 9 am EST tomorrow. At that time, he’ll have roughly 1.5 hours remaining. 

 

 

 

Id like some input from everyone on a couple things I am considering for round two to help speed things up. I’m considering changing up the quiet period to start at 10pm and the next stay to start at 8 am, then for round two and beyond, reduce the clock time as they do in the real draft, but have it drop to say 2 hours. Let me know your thoughts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, csmopar said:

@Finball ‘s clock will pause at 9 pm, and start up again at 9 am EST tomorrow. At that time, he’ll have roughly 1.5 hours remaining.

 

Did Clem-Dog make a pick?

 

19 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Id like some input from everyone on a couple things I am considering for round two to help speed things up. I’m considering changing up the quiet period to start at 10pm and the next stay to start at 8 am, then for round two and beyond, reduce the clock time as they do in the real draft, but have it drop to say 2 hours. Let me know your thoughts

 

That works for me.

 

To move things along, I would also suggest not waiting to announce a pick if the GM sends in their picks via email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

Did Clem-Dog make a pick?

 

 

That works for me.

 

To move things along, I would also suggest not waiting to announce a pick if the GM sends in their picks via email. 

Yep, he did, he pm’d me and said to announce early and what not. Others have pm’d their picks and I’ve allowed the full clock time and most of those people, with maybe 2-3 exceptions, made it online in time to make their own selections.  In the next rounds, I’d like to keep it that way as it does give people a chance get to make their own selections. That said though, if people are okay with it, they can tel me like Clem-dog did to go ahead and not waste the time waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep, he did, he pm’d me and said to announce early and what not. Others have pm’d their picks and I’ve allowed the full clock time and most of those people, with maybe 2-3 exceptions, made it online in time to make their own selections.  In the next rounds, I’d like to keep it that way as it does give people a chance get to make their own selections. That said though, if people are okay with it, they can tel me like Clem-dog did to go ahead and not waste the time waiting

 

Ok. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, 2 hours between picks and not waiting to announce a GM’s picks, if they’ve given their picks in advance, are both fine with me to get the draft moving faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texans are listening to offers to move down from 23, if anyone is interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROUND 1:


1.    Arizona (3-13) .527 -  Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
2.    San Francisco (4-12) .504 -  Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
3.    New York Jets (4-12) .506 -  - Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
4.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
5.    Tampa Bay (5-11) .523 -  - Jonah Williams, OT/OG, Alabama
6.    Oakland (4-12) .547 -  - Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
7.    Jacksonville (5-11) .549 - - Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
8.    Detroit (6-10) .504 -  - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
9.    Buffalo (6-10) .523 - - Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
10.    Denver (6-10) .523 - Devin White, LB, LSU
11.    Cincinnati (6-10) .535 -  Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma
12.    Green Bay (6-9-1) .488 -  T.J.Hockenson, TE, Iowa
13.    Miami (7-9) .469 - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
14.    Atlanta (7-9) .482 -  Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
15.    Washington (7-9) .486 - Dk Metcalf, WR Mississippi
16.    Carolina (7-9) .508 - Andre Dillard, OT Washington St
17.    New York Giants - from Cleveland (7-8-1) Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
18.    Philadelphia* (9-7) .518 - Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
19.    Tennessee (9-7) .520 - N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
20.    Pittsburgh (9-6-1) .504 - Greedy Williams, CB
21.    Seattle* (10-6) .484 - @Finball
22.    Baltimore* (10-6) .496 - @WarGhost21
23.    Houston* (11-5) .471 - @PureLuck
24.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
25.    Minnesota (8-7-1) .504 - @NFLfan
26.    Indianapolis* (10-6) .465 - @chad72
27.    New York Giants (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
28.    Los Angeles Chargers* (12-4) .477 - @Jared Cisneros
29.    Kansas City* (12-4) .480 - @Jared Cisneros
30.    Green Bay - from New Orleans* (13-3) .482 - @WarGhost21
31.    Los Angeles Rams* (13-3) .480 - @DaveA1102
32.    New England* (11-5) .482 - @danlhart87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

•    Oakland gets #6, #95, #108, #132 in a trade with the Giants who get #24, #27, #35 

 

So @w87r there's gonna be a problem here.  I missed it the first time, however, I was reviewing the updated draft order, it appears that the Giants never had the 3 bolded picks above, yet, offered those picks to Oakland during the trade proposal. for accuracy reasons, we need to revisit this

 

 

As of Monday morning, 3/27/19, 

 

#95- Rams

108- Tampa Bay

132- Buffalo from KC

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PureLuck said:

Texans are listening to offers to move down from 23, if anyone is interested.

I have the Chargers and Chiefs. Might be interested in moving up. PM me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

•    Oakland gets #6, #95, #108, #132 in a trade with the Giants who get #24, #27, #35 

 

So @w87r there's gonna be a problem here.  I missed it the first time, however, I was reviewing the updated draft order, it appears that the Giants never had the 3 bolded picks above, yet, offered those picks to Oakland during the trade proposal. for accuracy reasons, we need to revisit this

 

 

As of Monday morning, 3/27/19, 

 

#95- Rams

108- Tampa Bay

132- Buffalo from KC

 

Looks like the pics are just 1 off, so Oakland would actually get 96, 109, 133 so I think we'll actually be ok. Unless there was some other trade I'm missing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Looks like the pics are just 1 off, so Oakland would actually get 96, 109, 133 so I think we'll actually be ok. Unless there was some other trade I'm missing

 

I actually think 95, 108 and 132 are the correct picks, since the Giants forfeited their third rounder in the supplemental draft and the picks get moved up one spot. At least that's how drafttek's trade value chart is showing it. https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=nyg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...