Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 Gavin Mock Draft RD 1!!!!!!!

First, let me welcome everyone to the 1st round of the Gavin mock draft for 2019!

the Draft will start Monday, March 25th, 10 AM EST.  I have a meeting at 9 am that morning, but should be online by 10.  

All trades MUST be into me, the commissioner, PRIOR to the end of the 4 hr clock window for the pick.  Trades can be draft picks only, through round 7 of 2019 picks. Now, goal is for at least 4 rounds. So keep that in mind when doing later round trades. Again, all trades must be made to the commission, me, csmopar by the end of the 4 hours.

Clock starts when the previous selection is made. PLEASE BE SURE TO TAG THE NEXT USER WHEN MAKING YOUR PICK! 

If no selection is made and no message to me was sent, at the end of the 4 hours, highest remaining player per Walter Football will be selected at a position of need for the said team.  I have a list of needs for all 32 teams ready to go. 

Updates draft order as of 8 am this morning will be in the very next post.

Enjoy and have fun

• Thanks 1

Round 1
1.    Arizona (3-13) .527 - @stitches
2.    San Francisco (4-12) .504 - @pacolts56
3.    New York Jets (4-12) .506 - @w87r
4.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - @csmopar
5.    Tampa Bay (5-11) .523 - @MPStack
6.    New York Giants (5-11) .527 - @w87r
7.    Jacksonville (5-11) .549 - @shastamasta
8.    Detroit (6-10) .504 - @Matthew Gilbert
9.    Buffalo (6-10) .523 - @Finball
10.    Denver (6-10) .523 - @twfish
11.    Cincinnati (6-10) .535 - @Zoltan
12.    Green Bay (6-9-1) .488 - @WarGhost21
13.    Miami (7-9) .469 - @Zoltan
14.    Atlanta (7-9) .482 - @danlhart87
15.    Washington (7-9) .486 - @John Hammonds
16.    Carolina (7-9) .508 - @MPStack
17.    New York Giants - from Cleveland (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
18.    Philadelphia- @chad72
19.    Tennessee (9-7) .520 - @OffensivelyPC
20.    Pittsburgh (9-6-1) .504 - @Clem-Dog
21.    Seattle* (10-6) .484 - @Finball
22.    Baltimore* (10-6) .496 - @WarGhost21
23.    Houston* (11-5) .471 - @PureLuck
24.    Oakland - from Chicago* (12-4) .430 - @csmopar
25.    Minnesota- @NFLfan
26.    Indianapolis* (10-6) .465 - @chad72
27.    Oakland - from Dallas* (10-6) .488 - @csmopar
28.    Los Angeles Chargers* (12-4) .477 - @Jared Cisneros
29.    Kansas City* (12-4) .480 - @Jared Cisneros
30.    Green Bay - from New Orleans* (13-3) .482 - @WarGhost21
31.    Los Angeles Rams* (13-3) .480 - @DaveA1102
32.    New England* (11-5) .482 - @danlhart87

•    Chicago - @SaturdayAllDay -> Oakland: Khalil Mack - 
•    Cleveland - @CR91 -> New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr.
•    Dallas - @shastamasta -> Oakland: Amari Cooper
•    New Orleans - @SaturdayAllDay -> Green Bay: Marcus Davenport 

Arizona via @stitches will be on the clock starting at 10 am EST. 4 hour clock window for round 1

And just a heads up, I have a meeting from 9-945 this morning but I should be here otherwise throughout the day

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

With the 1st pick of the 2019 Gavin Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select  Quinnen Williams, Defensive Tackle, Alabama

@pacolts56 is on he clock. 

Going against the grain here mate. 

Your college knowledge is far above my level, so just wondering what you see in Williams over Bosa and, potentially, Murray?

9 minutes ago, stitches said:

With the 1st pick of the 2019 Gavin Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select  Quinnen Williams, Defensive Tackle, Alabama

@pacolts56 is on he clock. 

Pirates!!

Okay.... with the 2nd pick of the 2019 Gavin Mock Draft the 49ers select ....

Nick Bosa - EDGE  - Ohio State

@w87r is on the clock 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

Going against the grain here mate. 

Your college knowledge is far above my level, so just wondering what you see in Williams over Bosa and, potentially, Murray?

It's not a knock on Bosa. I just really like Quinnen. He's the best interior lineman I've seen since I've been following college football. He's got it all - physical traits, athleticism, technique, production(even though for just one year)... I think he's going to be the next defensive superstar. Bosa very well might be one too. I just prefer Williams. 

About Murray... I loved Rosen in last year's draft and nothing has changed for me since then, so... if it was me, I would hire a coach that can challenge Rosen and help him develop his game, not one that supposedly wants him out(or wants another QB in). I think it's ridiculous giving up on a QB you traded up for 1 year after you drafted him and gave him what seems like horrible HC, horrible playcaller and OC, horrible OLine that had him fearing for his life for most of the season. 

• Like 4

ROUND 1:

1.    Arizona (3-13) .527 - @stitches - Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
2.    San Francisco (4-12) .504 - @pacolts56 - Nick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State
3.    New York Jets (4-12) .506 - @w87r - Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky
4.    Oakland (4-12) .547 - @csmopar
5.    Tampa Bay (5-11) .523 - @MPStack
6.    New York Giants (5-11) .527 - @w87r
7.    Jacksonville (5-11) .549 - @shastamasta
8.    Detroit (6-10) .504 - @Matthew Gilbert
9.    Buffalo (6-10) .523 - @Finball
10.    Denver (6-10) .523 - @twfish
11.    Cincinnati (6-10) .535 - @Zoltan
12.    Green Bay (6-9-1) .488 - @WarGhost21
13.    Miami (7-9) .469 - @Zoltan
14.    Atlanta (7-9) .482 - @danlhart87
15.    Washington (7-9) .486 - @John Hammonds
16.    Carolina (7-9) .508 - @MPStack
17.    New York Giants - from Cleveland (7-8-1) .516 - @w87r
18.    Philadelphia* (9-7) .518 - @chad72
19.    Tennessee (9-7) .520 - @OffensivelyPC
20.    Pittsburgh (9-6-1) .504 - @Clem-Dog
21.    Seattle* (10-6) .484 - @Finball
22.    Baltimore* (10-6) .496 - @WarGhost21
23.    Houston* (11-5) .471 - @PureLuck
24.    Oakland - from Chicago* (12-4) .430 - @csmopar
25.    Minnesota (8-7-1) .504 - @NFLfan
26.    Indianapolis* (10-6) .465 - @chad72
27.    Oakland - from Dallas* (10-6) .488 - @csmopar
28.    Los Angeles Chargers* (12-4) .477 - @Jared Cisneros
29.    Kansas City* (12-4) .480 - @Jared Cisneros
30.    Green Bay - from New Orleans* (13-3) .482 - @WarGhost21
31.    Los Angeles Rams* (13-3) .480 - @DaveA1102
32.    New England* (11-5) .482 - @danlhart87

•    Chicago - @SaturdayAllDay-> Oakland: Khalil Mack - 
•    Cleveland - @CR91 -> New York Giants: Odell Beckham Jr.
•    Dallas - @shastamasta -> Oakland: Amari Cooper
•    New Orleans - @SaturdayAllDay-> Green Bay: Marcus Davenport 

•    Eagles trade for pick No.18 in exchange for pick No.25 and pick No.57 with the Vikings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, stitches said:

It's not a knock on Bosa. I just really like Quinnen. He's the best interior lineman I've seen since I've been following college football. He's got it all - physical traits, athleticism, technique, production(even though for just one year)... I think he's going to be the next defensive superstar. Bosa very well might be one too. I just prefer Williams. 

About Murray... I loved Rosen in last year's draft and nothing has changed for me since then, so... if it was me, I would hire a coach that can challenge Rosen and help him develop his game, not one that supposedly wants him out(or wants another QB in). I think it's ridiculous giving up on a QB you traded up for 1 year after you drafted him and gave him what seems like horrible HC, horrible playcaller and OC, horrible OLine that had him fearing for his life for most of the season. 

I agree with you on Williams.... and I would have selected him for SF.... especially given the Dee Ford signing.

The only reservation I have with Bosa is health.

In case anyone was wondering, the other option the Raiders were looking at was Haskins, QB from Ohio state. 

Why is Oakland looking at QBs? Because I think there’s more to the story about the drama between Derek Carr and Gruden. I think Carr is on his way out in Oakland and taking Murray gives Gruden the chance to trade Carr off, save some on the financial situation Oakland is said to have. Worst case, Murray sits behind Carr for a year 

13 minutes ago, w87r said:

Got a notification I was on the click, but it appears TB is?

You were probably quoted because the compilation of the Round 1 order detailed in my post above quotes everyone involved. Definitely got every GM's attention, that is for sure. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Let's just hope that MPStack doesn't come on within 2 hours and complain that he didn't get his full 4 hour window.

I made my pick at 223pm, 4 hours would have been 623 pm. If he comes on in the next 3 minutes, he can change it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

I made my pick at 223pm, 4 hours would have been 623 pm. If he comes on in the next 3 minutes, he can change it

Apologies.  I've had the page up all day, and the "Posted 2 hours ago" notification hadn't rolled over.  I'll just go over here in the corner and eat nachos.

12 minutes ago, w87r said:

Going to shock the world. Maybe. Will entertain offers for a few minutes.

Giants already made a shocking move in trading OBJ. Another one? Can't wait. :)

The move I liked best was trading for Zeitler. Their OL was awful. Zeitler was the best in pass pro. Vikes missed out on an opportunity to get him.

1 hour ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

There would be anarchy in Tampa if they passed on a DE.

There are question marks on both Rashan Gary and Montez Sweat who’d be the top 2 DEs at that point. Jonah Williams has the possibility of being a cornerstone player for their OL that needs help, especially once Arians’ 7-step drop offense comes to town, IMO.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chad72 said:

There are question marks on both Rashan Gary and Montez Sweat who’d be the top 2 DEs at that point. Jonah Williams has the possibility of being a cornerstone player for their OL that needs help, especially once Arians’ 7-step drop offense comes to town, IMO.

I like Jonah Williams but he has question marks himself. Tampa has been missing a star pass rusher for years and two potential stars were staring them in the face.

Just a reminder about the quiet time period that starts at 9pm EST each night. during this time, no draft picks will take place. Anyone on the clock at that time, will get their remaining clock time paused. I’ll restart the stop watch at exactly 9 am EST TOMORROW MORNING, March 26th. 

Currently, @w87r is on the clock and has approximately 2 hours, 7 minutes remaining. Should he not make a pick or trade by 9pm, the remaining time, 1 hour, 22 minutes will be paused until tomorrow per the quiet time rules. If he picks before then, the clock will start for the next person but will again pause @9 pm .

any one confused yet haha