HOF19

USA Today starting to like Colts .

10 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

I'm not insinuating hou are not a die hard loyal fan. Or your family. But if you can get me an interview with a newly born 'colts fan', then I will take it all back. Btw, it's not really that important. Glad you are so passionate about our team. Go well.

I wasn't talking about just me/my family or solely the Colts... I was referring to the many loyal Bears fans in my community. The loyal Cincy Reds and Cubs fans where I come from. Generations of fandom that have passed down over time through some pretty failed eras. Those fans born into a team I am speaking on don't get older and choose a new team, they stay with them. That is all. 

10 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Btw, it's not really that important.

Nothing on this site is really important. Not one thing... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree. Dak is a symptom of a much bigger problem in the NFL and football in general. Mediocre QB's get overpaid and subsequently hamper their team's ability to build a winning team in the long-term. But if we go deeper into high school's and colleges, we see that the game is now full of pass-heavy offenses. The problem, is that the QB's in these schools aren't well-developed and play in simplified systems that inflate their stats but don't prepare them to be able to play effectively at the pro level. Some NFL teams clearly don't understand this and invest large sums of capital into these QB's that should never get paid the amount of money they are getting.    The only silver lining could be that the salary cap will continue to increase each year but I'd be interested to see if that is keeping up with the pace of QB salary rate increases as well.
    • I think we will see 2-3 more jet sweeps per game...... Campbell will see some big runs.... I hope   We also need to use the new, bigger RB to soften up the defense a bit, and maybe be used to grind out the clock in the 4th qtr.   I also think that some of the 3rd and short distance downs will now get a run vs a pass.   All these things collectively, should help implement a more balanced offense... and tip it over to a run first team    
    • If we can swing a deal that works I'm down with the acquisition certainly. If Autry gets hurt that takes a decent amount of steam from the pass rush. Would be very cool to have Autry and Mccoy.
    • In the games the Colts won last year (not including the playoff game), Andrew threw 31, 23, 31, 29, 29, 37, 41, 27, 47 and 35 times which comes out to an average of 33 passes a game so you're pretty much right on with your assessment.
    • I’m no expert by any means on Oline technique, so I invite anyone to tell me if I’m on the right tracks with my concern.   So with the Mudd technique, if the T ‘misses’ (in other words, the Dlineman slips the block) wouldn’t they be able to get to the QB quicker?   Normally, the T is backpedaling, keeping the attacker in front of him.  The D may try to slip or bullrush but the T can keep moving backwards to move his man to the side or past the QB.  If the Mudd T is moving forward and the D slips him, can he recover?  
  • Members

• icf

icf 125

• Rally5

Rally5 527

• PureLuck

PureLuck 96

• CoachLite

CoachLite 345

• Four2itus

Four2itus 1,982

• cjrichard