Peterk2011

Colin Cowherd loves the Colts

It's old news though, he's been in love with them for a while. So this one is just another comin' out. :)

(Btw, he is WRONG about the Chiefs and the Eagles. They DO BUY boats and sports cars. :) Just their recession is yet to come.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

His Luck/Colts love is the only reason I can stand to watch him.  

He does seem to have good inside draft info, though. He called Ward to the Browns at #4 a month and a half before it happened.

I like him. :) I know I am probably the minority, but I do.

He is wrong quite frequently of course. Sometimes not just wrong, but s*pid. But that's his job, make bold statements to gain attention. I give him credit though, that - unlike for example Chip Bayless -, there is always at least some logic / common sense in his arguments. Even if it's twisted. :)

And he invites interesting guests. Those chats worth listening/watching. 

I like him also. His opinion is usually correct but sometimes it just isn’t proven to be right.

Cowherd, rich eisen, dan patrick.  3 dudes who LOVE the sound of their own voices.

• Like 2

He might be talking out his wazoo but he seems to be a Colts fan, which I can get behind. Now lets get the rest of our fans behind what our team is doing. Colture.

I like him better than the others, but he’s always trying to boil everything down to some s8mple formula he has created for life and sports, 

like the analysis above.  A crow flies the shortest distance between 2points. The Colts Chris Ballard is a crow.  The Dolphins are a circus animal jumping through hoops. A crow wins in life and the NFL.  A dolphin gets captured and entertains humans?  A dolphin loses in life and the NFL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Vexed said:

I must be the minority.... I really like Colin.

Minority or not, I really like him too. He nailed it in that piece also. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Peterk2011 said:

It's old news though, he's been in love with them for a while. So this one is just another comin' out. :)

(Btw, he is WRONG about the Chiefs and the Eagles. They DO BUY boats and sports cars. :) Just their recession is yet to come.)

I agree with you about the Eagles. They had some bad drafts and went after some names. Now, they’re restructuring contracts.

The only thing I didn’t agree with that Colin said was “especially after Tom Brady retires”. I want to see the Colts not only beat NE in the playoffs but DOMINATE them, WITH Brady.

• Like 1

I love Cowherd. Best NFL analyst there is by far. He is very entertaining and thinks a lot like me. Could listen to him all day.

Put me down as a Colin fan too. Stopped listening to ESPN after he left and Mike and Mike stopped teaming up.

I can't stand Cowherd.  He's too annoying and condescending.

5 hours ago, Myles said:

I can't stand Cowherd.  He's too annoying and condescending.

But he loves you Myles, don't break his heart. haha

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Cowherd, rich eisen, dan patrick.  3 dudes who LOVE the sound of their own voices.

Stephan A.,  Max Kellerman,  Bomani Jones....    there's 3 more for you!

In this industry,  it's an ocupational hazard....

• Like 2

Not a b ig fan but he does seem to like the Colts, Luck and Ballard in particular.

I want the Colts to embarrass the Patriots. I want the Patriots undefeated until they play the Colts. I want us up 45-0 and still having our foot on the gas pedal. 

Not too much to ask is it?