Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colin Cowherd loves the Colts

Peterk2011

I like him. :) I know I am probably the minority, but I do.

He is wrong quite frequently of course. Sometimes not just wrong, but s*pid. But that's his job, make bold statements to gain attention. I give him credit though, that - unlike for example Chip Bayless -, there is always at least some logic / common sense in his arguments. Even if it's twisted. :)

And he invites interesting guests. Those chats worth listening/watching. 

I like him better than the others, but he’s always trying to boil everything down to some s8mple formula he has created for life and sports, 

like the analysis above.  A crow flies the shortest distance between 2points. The Colts Chris Ballard is a crow.  The Dolphins are a circus animal jumping through hoops. A crow wins in life and the NFL.  A dolphin gets captured and entertains humans?  A dolphin loses in life and the NFL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peterk2011 said:

It's old news though, he's been in love with them for a while. So this one is just another comin' out. :)

(Btw, he is WRONG about the Chiefs and the Eagles. They DO BUY boats and sports cars. :) Just their recession is yet to come.)

I agree with you about the Eagles. They had some bad drafts and went after some names. Now, they’re restructuring contracts.

The only thing I didn’t agree with that Colin said was “especially after Tom Brady retires”. I want to see the Colts not only beat NE in the playoffs but DOMINATE them, WITH Brady.

• Like 1