• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• How so?    I remember a quote about wanting to be a top run team...but is he sounding like they are going to be forcing the issue this season with run?
    • Ian Rapoport tweet.  Interesting!  Just 1 year!! (I would have bet he was wanting more)   And how much, vs. what McCoy would have cost?  Just a swap?      
    • No, I actually think we have a RB stable that is deep, diverse and good enough for this team's success. The biggest thing that bugs me is that he parrots disproved narratives and I worry that he will be focusing on the wrong things. I don't mind if we are top 5 running team in the league. It certainly beats being bottom 10 running team.
    • there were several who said no early round WRs. some saying we didn't need to a WR at all. interesting you said "almost nobody". i'd point out the posters, but no reason to rub it in, as they are not whining about my post....   and personally I said I wanted one in R2 several times..... the debate you and i had was over the value in R1. you followed up by cheery picking bad stats, and i went in depth listing the stats to show plenty of value.   guessing you're still sore about previous critiques and looking to complain about something... 
  • Members