Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs trading Tyreek hill?

Restinpeacesweetchloe

This one is a little clearer. Was at the start of Free Agency. Imagine all players are on the block before they are due the size of contract he will be getting if he's cleared from his latest run-in.
Can't imagine there is a lot to it. They'll go from Superbowl contenders to has-beens in the space of a year if they trade him on top of losing half their defence.

He has a dark history, and the recent news makes it that much worse. I HIGHLY doubt many teams would even give them a 7th rounder no matter how good he is. Maybe the Raiders would, desperate teams do desperate things, but they wouldn't trade him in the division anyway..

10 hours ago, ColtJax said:

He has a dark history, and the recent news makes it that much worse. I HIGHLY doubt many teams would even give them a 7th rounder no matter how good he is. Maybe the Raiders would, desperate teams do desperate things, but they wouldn't trade him in the division anyway..

or the cowboys, they like their trouble makers lol

I am surprised by the rumours  of a possible trade.  That being said,  I has this discussion with my brother in law awhile back.  I really thought Hill was going to ask well over 20 million a year. Possibly in the the  25 million a year range.  He's not the best reciever in the league but he is  the most dynamic player. Hi a agent  would have made the argument that the Chiefs r not nearly the same team without him.  The Chiefs r kind of stuck. Hill is going to want huge money or could possibly b suspended.  Even if Hill is not charged ,  I think he would b seen as untouchable in a trade at this time.