Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• lol. perhaps the censor tech caught it.
    • I guess you never understood my very first post before you decided to comment.  I'll rewrite it, using a more detailed, but longer, version of the same thought:   It's nice to have threads where forum members post actual combine numbers...sort of the point of the combine....like Jefferson running a 4.44..........    ..........But too bad that it gets cluttered up with the posting of select twitter comments over judgmental things like "struggled to throw" or "too comfortable" in interviews....which do nothing more than support a precombine opinion formed two months ago, in which that is nothing more than the continuation of peppering every thread with the same opinion validation tactics as if every thing written is being judged by the high school debate team.   The combine is useful...as it pertains to QBs...to get information that we don't already have.  Like Fromm's measurements.  We already have three years of game tape on how he throws.  Pointing it out in the combine is just part of the perpetual debate tactic.    Love's physical numbers and combine performance, which we already know about, gives us no more insight into the interception problem.  And the tweet about Eason's too comfortable appearance in interviews was just plain dumb.  I saw that pointless chatter right off, and posted my comment about the twitter observations within seconds.    If you need some sort of validation for my opinion from a credentialed source, as a high school debate like reference, then read this link from a professional pundit who somehow had to spend a whole day figuring it out.  Read the comments about Love and Eason and how he says the same thing.   https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/27/21156600/2020-nfl-combine-results-quarterbacks      
    • Lol https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Lq197Jv   I dont know why it wont paste the picture
    • You're comparing apples to oranges. No team touched Berry when he was on the market. That's a concern to me.
    • Then I'd start writing my last will and testimony because my time has come.
  • Members

• Dan Smith

Dan Smith 0

Rookie
    • Balzer40

Balzer40 4,233

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,073

• CamMo

CamMo 940

• CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped 555