Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luke Rhodes Signs Exclusive Rights Tender

Barry Sears

18 minutes ago, coltsva said:

I’d like to see his consistency on FG/XP snaps improve. Too many high ones throwing off the timing of the kick.

Was execellent on punts.

I was gonna say the same thing. The snaps seem to consistently go to the high/right shoulder area for Rigo on XP/FG's.

Like you said, very good on punts though.

1 hour ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I was gonna say the same thing. The snaps seem to consistently go to the high/right shoulder area for Rigo on XP/FG's.

Like you said, very good on punts though.

Rigo was kicking XP’s and FG’s? Whew I must’ve missed all the kicks this past year haha

22 minutes ago, TYtheGHOST said:

Rigo was kicking XP’s and FG’s? Whew I must’ve missed all the kicks this past year haha

Yeah I guess that's worded confusingly, but since Rigo's the holder/takes the snaps, that's what I mean by the snap goes to the high right/shoulder area for Rigo.

• Like 1

Well Mr Ballard, you crazy 'shoot from the hip' rapscallion. Suddenly I have come over all giddy. The purse strings have not just been loosened, they have been ripped apart like the Hulk tearing off his shirt. 

My heart is beating faster than Tom Brady getting rid of his phone.....

12 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Everyone’s making jokes of this.

Would be hilarious if got a new LS and he wasn’t good. I’d love to lose a game over a botched XP or FG. 

Apologies. I shall stop being lighthearted. For all future posts I shall consider my responses with an appropriate amount of seriousness. At all times. Forever. I do feel quite small now. Sorry.

4 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Apologies. I shall stop being lighthearted. For all future posts I shall consider my responses with an appropriate amount of seriousness. At all times. Forever. I do feel quite small now. Sorry.

It’s okay. We all make mistakes bud.