Sign in to follow this  
stitches

Big Q coming out of his shell...

..and having fun in Mexico:

I didn't see this coming. First the interview with Simms and Lefkoe, now this... Who is this guy? :D 

edit: Damn... posted it in the wrong section. Can a mod move it to the Colts sub-forum... thanks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I don't think Q was ever in a shell. He's unique, that's for sure. And a little bit of lubricating rum does wonders.

• Haha 1

Song sucks....should of done it to Boats N Hoes lol

• Haha 4

He's apparently also growing facial hair.  

Good to see he's enjoying the offseason.  

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

Is that Big Q partying with Taylor Lewan from the Titans?

Kind of looks like him but if that's the question I have to wonder how those two know each other.  

• Like 1

Lol Big q is different that is for sure. He seems reserved in interviews but on the field and obviously off the field he knows how to enjoy himself. 

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Yeah, it is him. I don't know how to feel about it. Lewan doesn't have the best reputation. 

All BigQ needs is some good BBQ and he'll open up, guarenteed. I will volunteer my offerings, given the chance

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Kind of looks like him but if that's the question I have to wonder how those two know each other.  

This is what I was wondering too. 

Would have pictured him away with McGlinchey or maybe some Colts O-line guys, but Lewan is an odd one.

Maybe he is showing Nelson how to get that big fat contract  in a couple years. Man that guy got some cash for a oline man.

Lewan and Q have been in various social media posts. They're tight

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Probably met and bonded at the pro bowl?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

6 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Probably met and bonded at the pro bowl?

They probably bonded over the pro-bowl? They were both in it on the AFC roster. 

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

They probably bonded over the pro-bowl? They were both in it on the AFC roster. 

The question was how do they know each other, logical to think maybe they became friends at the pro bowl.

Edit, I think maybe you're agreeing with me? My bad

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

The question was how do they know each other, logical to think maybe they became friends at the pro bowl.

Edit, I think maybe you're agreeing with me? My bad

Yeah, sorry.... my response was more towards the other two posts... just included yours because it was talking about the same thing... 

Confirmed: Nelson is going to the Titans after his rookie contract is up!

Thanks Taylor Lewan

• Haha 4

Just now, bravo4460 said:

Confirmed: Nelson is going to the Titans after his rookie contract is up!

Thanks Taylor Lewan

Ballard isn't letting Nelson go lol. 

I'd tag him for the rest of his life if he tried to leave lol

• Like 1

Why does Lewan have a bad reputation? 

I watched the video last night while having an apple juice, or two, or three. I didn’t even realize until now that Big Q actually starts rapping the verse haha Love it.

10 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Why does Lewan have a bad reputation? 

I watched the video last night while having an apple juice, or two, or three. I didn’t even realize until now that Big Q actually starts rapping the verse haha Love it.

He was part of the whole situation in Michigan where he allegedly used rape threat to intimidate an alleged rape victim not to press charges against his teammate and roommate at the time. 

https://nypost.com/2014/04/20/rape-allegations-could-hurt-draft-status-of-michigan-ot-lewan/

Also, this: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2000096-taylor-lewan-faces-3-misdemeanor-charges-for-assault-from-december-fight

• Thanks 1

Only other thing I can think of is maybe they both go to an outside training facility in the offseason and workout there.  

22 minutes ago, stitches said:

He was part of the whole situation in Michigan where he allegedly used rape threat to intimidate an alleged rape victim not to press charges against his teammate and roommate at the time. 

https://nypost.com/2014/04/20/rape-allegations-could-hurt-draft-status-of-michigan-ot-lewan/

Also, this: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2000096-taylor-lewan-faces-3-misdemeanor-charges-for-assault-from-december-fight

I was reading a article how he gives his wife a lot of credit for turning his life around on and off the field. He sure got paid big bucks last season.

Have your fun big man, but please, please, PLEASE, stay out of trouble!!! Not only for your careers sake, and the teams sake, but for the sake of whoever the poor fool is that you tea bag!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Growing pains for some of his fans including me.  Just keeping my fingers crossed. 

7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Maybe he is showing Nelson how to get that big fat contract  in a couple years. Man that guy got some cash for a oline man.

Left tackles get paid

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cbear said:

Growing pains for some of his fans including me.  Just keeping my fingers crossed. 

What?

Cardi B herself sharing the video and tagging Big Q haha Talk about CLOUT.

• Haha 1

Anyone know if the guy on the left with the girl is a nfl player. He looks like one.

13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Anyone know if the guy on the left with the girl is a nfl player. He looks like one.

Nah, it’s Offset. A rapper, part of the group Migos, and dating (dated?) Cardi.

offset-cardi-b-getty.jpg?quality=100&w=6

He does look like Alvin Kamara a bit. Haha 

6 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Nah, it’s Offset. A rapper, part of the group Migos, and dating (dated?) Cardi.

offset-cardi-b-getty.jpg?quality=100&w=6

He does look like Alvin Kamara a bit. Haha 

Oh ok. I don’t know any of these rappers lol. I get what they were doing now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOTT said:

What?

The idea that he's still a young kid and partying videos don't mean he's going down the wrong path.  

Still though, I'd be happier if it was a video of him drinking a beer after bench pressing a tractor or some such.

• Haha 1

Watching our last reg season game against Tennessee right now.

I swear Q pancakes every other play.  Its crazy.

KC  game aside, i've noticed...(again)..:

1.  Our OL is sick , and will get better.

2. We have 3 nice RBs

3. Hilton, Funchess, Inman, Cain and Rogers will be enough.  And dont count out Pascal.  Maybe fountain will step up too.  I'd like another addition but Luck can work with this:

4.  We need edge rush and a strong safety who can cover. (Dont most?)

5.nice group of TEs

6.(and most important):  I love this team

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BProland85 said:

It is, what's he doing with him?