I love Lawrence man! I see future All-Pro written all over him..We got to be willing to take some chances where we a picking this year.. There are gonna be some steals to be had..My top 4 would be 1A-WR-Dk Metcalf- 1B. WR- Hollywood Brown--3.DT-Dexter Lawrence. 4-CB-Greedy Williams ...We get 2 of these guys with 1st two picks we are in business.
While this two dimensional system may be (or have been) useful for a coarse, pre-draft rating of "the board", come draft day the values and probabilities will change dramatically by the prior picks. That's called combinatorics (in a Markov Chain). The problem then becomes multi-dimensional, and probably beyond any human brain to recalculate the optimum tactics.
Seems like PFF have published their final board for the draft. You can find it here:
-Here's their top 10:
- Byron Murphy higher than I've seen anyone have him anywhere else - no. 6
- Jerry Tillery higher than I've seen anyone else have him anywhere else - no. 7
- Jeffery Simmons and Greedy Williams make the top 10 too...
- Dalton Risner above Cody Ford and Greg Little
- JJ Arcega Whiteside at 23(higher than I've seen him anywhere else)
- Christian Wilkins at 25...
- Nasir Adderley and Darnell Savage are their first two safeties(top 30)
- Chase Winovich no. 29... they really like him. High production, high grades, good athleticism...
- Andy Isabella no. 30 - another one that is higher than I've seen him anywhere else
- David Long - no. 33 ... they think he's the second best press-man specific corner in the draft (after Greedy)
- Noah Fant - no. 43... this seems like lower than I've seen him elsewhere
- Amani Hooker no. 44 - no.4 safety on their board...
- Montez Sweat no. 46 - lowest I've seen him, I don't get this one.
- Khalen Saunders no. 47... putting it here because we recently had a thread about him. good player iMO
- Rashan Gary no. 48 - lowest I've seen him ranked
- Chauncey Gardner Johnson - no 49... this seems kind of low
- Max Scharping - no. 50... they like him as an OT prospect
- Hjalte Froholdt - 55 - sleeper guard prospect
- Blake Cashman -59 - LB3?
- Ronheen Bingham 63... higher than i've seen him.
- Mack Wilason no. 127 ?? Lowest I've seen him
- Parris Campbell at 96...
- Jachai Polite at 98
- Johnathan Abram 112
- Trayvon Mullen 160 !!
- Lonnie Johnson 161 !!
What are your impressions of their board?