Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Herd on Colts FA

25 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Lol, they act like GM's are foolish(for acquiring Top Talent) and they are smarter and know more than the people that run nfl franchises. haha

well at the end of the day statistics show when those teams dont make the playoffs happens every year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadow_Creek said:

well at the end of the day statistics show when those teams dont make the playoffs happens every year

I think the statistics are largely schewd.  The majority of big spenders in FA that have the cap space to constantly acquire top-level talent in FA have been same for the last 10 years. It works for the teams that are in WIN NOW money. Boils down to having elite QB play 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Lol, they act like GM's are foolish(for acquiring Top Talent) and they are smarter and know more than the people that run nfl franchises. haha

Can't really say I remember a team that has been successful and spent big money in free agency, gotta nail couple of drafts first and then incorporate free agents in the system

Apart from Mosley, I don't think any other "top talent" was worth the contract they got.

• Like 1