Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pacolts56

Tannehill to Titans

9 minutes ago, Franklin County said:

Brissett to Miami?

Rosen to Miami?

Kyler Murray to Arizona?

3 teams in the AFC South continuing to try and bolster their rosters. Not scared to spend money or make trades to do so.

From this trade it looks like Rosen to Miami or Miami trading for the first pick to get Murray.

1 minute ago, bravo4460 said:

3 teams in the AFC South continuing to try and bolster their rosters. Not scared to spend money or make trades to do so.

Nah, just trying to see through the dust where the Colts are.

Just now, bravo4460 said:

Mariota is not the most durable QB, seems Titans want a good backup insurance to stay in the division race should Marcus get nicked again and miss a few games. Like JB is for the Colts.

10 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Mariota is not the most durable QB, seems Titans want a good backup insurance to stay in the division race should Marcus get nicked again and miss a few games. Like JB is for the Colts.

I didnt mention names on which team is sitting on their money... ;) but who am I kidding we all know who it is.

I actually enjoy watching the division get better. No since I’m being the joking stock of the NFL and getting to the playoffs shouldn’t be a cake walk.

The Colts have Andrew Luck the best QB in the division. They should compete no matter what. But the other teams are going to make a run. Foles isn’t terrible and D. Watson is a good player.

54 minutes ago, Franklin County said:

Brissett to Miami?

A phone call might have already happened.  Who knows.  But releasing Ryan before getting his replacement removes a lot of leverage on getting his replacement cheaply...

CB has said they'd  have to wow him to move him, now he'd even ask for a bit more.  LOL

34 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Translation: Miami is drafting a QB Rd 1

Maybe they’re back in on Bridgewater?

2 hours ago, Franklin County said:

Nah, just trying to see through the dust where the Colts are.

It looks as though atleast one or two of our rivals got better while we continue to stay the course.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

No it was announced  he is resigning in New Orleans.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

He resigned with New Orleans and is better suited as a backup IMO. Miami needs a franchise QB, being in rebuild mode.

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

It looks as though atleast one or two of our rivals got better while we continue to stay the course.

No it was announced  he is resigning in New Orleans.

Reported, but not confirmed that I’ve seen yet.. remember Gore. Besides, NO may be open to trading, it would be a Miami type thing to do. 

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

He resigned with New Orleans and is better suited as a backup IMO. Miami needs a franchise QB, being in rebuild mode.

What Miami needs and what they do seems to be two very different things. Yet somehow they win 7 games a season so they dumpster never white catches enough that they can rebuild with solid draft capital.

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

Reported, but not confirmed that I’ve seen yet.. remember Gore. Besides, NO may be open to trading, it would be a Miami type thing to do. 

Pretty much has-

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001022816/article/teddy-bridgewater-saints-a-better-situation-for-me

Dolphins wouldn't release their QB unless they had a solid plan.  I think it is a trade for Rosen w/AZ.  Could be they try to get -

Haskins,. Jones, Lock, etc... too

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Pretty much has-

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001022816/article/teddy-bridgewater-saints-a-better-situation-for-me

Dolphins wouldn't release their QB unless they had a solid plan.  I think it is a trade for Rosen w/AZ.  Could be they try to get -

Haskins,. Jones, Lock, etc... too

Fair enough, my mistake.  Rosen to the Dolphins all but declares who the Cards are taking at #1.

Such a weird way it turned out. New HC, trading up for a QB, then tearing it all down.

4 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

They are smart enough to see what Ballard is building here in Indy.  It wasnt that long ago that they were all playing for 2nd place in the AFC south every year.  As they say, objects in the rearview mirror look closer than they are.

Let them get themselves in cap trouble.  They can have the "big names", we'll grow our own and cultivate the better TEAM.

13 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

They are smart enough to see what Ballard is building here in Indy.  It wasnt that long ago that they were all playing for 2nd place in the AFC south every year.  As they say, objects in the rearview mirror look closer than they are.

Let them get themselves in cap trouble.  They can have the "big names", we'll grow our own and cultivate the better TEAM.

Houston is not in cap trouble at all, the jags are going to be tight but that has not been their problem, it was bad QB play.  the titans have plenty of cap space too

smart teams dont really get in cap trouble anymore and Jacksonville is much better at working it than people seem to think here