Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tombstone

The Little Fish That Got Away...

HA HA Clinton Dix. Signed as a one year probe it deal for 3.5 Mil.  I happy for the players receiving these pay days but, I'm kind of glad Ballard is not having none of that.  But it makes me wonder how player view coming here knowing that big pay days are far and few for players.  Ok you can say the Pats operate the same way but, the big difference is they win Superbowls.

Yeah becaui

1 minute ago, Tombstone said:

HA HA Clinton Dix. Signed as a one year probe it deal for 3.5 Mil.  I happy for the players receiving these pay days but, I'm kind of glad Ballard is not having none of that.  But it makes me wonder how player view coming here knowing that big pay days are far and few for players.  Ok you can say the Pats operate the same way but, the big difference is they win Superbowls.

Yeah because Ballard just atarted two years back. Give him some time. It takes time for a culture to build. Grigson messed it up

I have also wondered if players look at the Colts and see that they don’t pay players very much. 

I guess if that is the case though and they choose to not be here because of it then 1.) They don’t fit in anyway 2.) They only want money.

The prove it deals are nice, if we can keep the players if they perform like PD this year. (Ebron will be an interesting contract situation next year)

Ballard hasn’t had much time so I can really have much of an opinion on it. So far however it has seemed to work.