Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Little Fish That Got Away...

Tombstone

HA HA Clinton Dix. Signed as a one year probe it deal for 3.5 Mil.  I happy for the players receiving these pay days but, I'm kind of glad Ballard is not having none of that.  But it makes me wonder how player view coming here knowing that big pay days are far and few for players.  Ok you can say the Pats operate the same way but, the big difference is they win Superbowls.

• Like 1

Yeah becaui

1 minute ago, Tombstone said:

HA HA Clinton Dix. Signed as a one year probe it deal for 3.5 Mil.  I happy for the players receiving these pay days but, I'm kind of glad Ballard is not having none of that.  But it makes me wonder how player view coming here knowing that big pay days are far and few for players.  Ok you can say the Pats operate the same way but, the big difference is they win Superbowls.

Yeah because Ballard just atarted two years back. Give him some time. It takes time for a culture to build. Grigson messed it up

I have also wondered if players look at the Colts and see that they don’t pay players very much. 

I guess if that is the case though and they choose to not be here because of it then 1.) They don’t fit in anyway 2.) They only want money.

The prove it deals are nice, if we can keep the players if they perform like PD this year. (Ebron will be an interesting contract situation next year)

Ballard hasn’t had much time so I can really have much of an opinion on it. So far however it has seemed to work.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• And yet, PFF didn't grade him all that high last year.  My response to this is that the scheme is designed for the MLB and the SS to make most of the tackles.  And they do. But last year, Franklin allowed a 77% completion rate with 10.2 yards per completion, and 7.9 yards per target.  In summary, he makes a lot of tackles by scheme, but he also allows a lot of completions. I don't think of him a Great.  Or even Good.  He's Fair.   https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FranZa00.htm  
    • Probably still won’t shut people up lol. But that is interesting  We are 3 games in after a shoulder surgery. What are you talking about.
    • Every bottom feeder team has a good player or two. Are the colts a bottom feeder? At times they play like it.    the “forum GMs” as you call them, don’t dislike when a player does well. They just hate when the team sucks. There’s nothing wrong with that. And no one here says some of the Colts players aren’t good players.    the Colts stunk it up pretty bad in the first two weeks, lost game one again a stat that we have held for over a decade. In must win games, the colts perform exceptionally awful with a mind boggling level of consistency under this regime.    the good players that the Colts have tend to also not show up in those games and make any game changing plays.    ok so Franklin can tackle. So what? Yeah the forum GMs are shaking with rage because of that!   
    • The huge difference is that you could see the progress in peytons game and how he always learned and keept going. and in year two, he really took off and started to show why we picked him.   With AR, things just getting worse, game after game... I wouldn't mind if we traded him for some picks next season.
    • AR is a huge BUST   Hope we draft Arch Manning in to or three years time and move on from this trainwreck of a QB we currently have
  • Members