Jump to content
oldunclemark

Jax lets Blake Bortles go

Recommended Posts

I'd forgotten he was the No.3 overall pick in the 2014 draft.

Picked ahead of Kahlil Mack, Aaron Donald and Odell Beckham

 

24-49 as a starting QB

Just 27 years old...

 

..Somebody will sign him as a backup, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He can be a decent backup. Just don’t see him becoming a starter on this league again unless the starting QB suffers a signifant injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just worried who is going to tell this guy:

 

giphy.gif

 

#JasonMendozaLoyal

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should get a backup job somewhere.  There are a lot worse QB's in the league with backup jobs.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's crazy that he was a Colt killer. That guy is so erratic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

I'd forgotten he was the No.3 overall pick in the 2014 draft.

Picked ahead of Kahlil Mack, Aaron Donald and Odell Beckham

 

24-49 as a starting QB

Just 27 years old...

 

..Somebody will sign him as a backup, right?

 

Yes, he'll be a journeyman QB.  He can be a .500 QB for a team when a starter gets nicked up some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Yes, he'll be a journeyman QB.  He can be a .500 QB for a team when a starter gets nicked up some.

Green Bay?     Pittsburgh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

Green Bay?     Pittsburgh?

 

Nowhere... until... Blake realizes >= 10 million per days are done....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:30 PM, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Nowhere... until... Blake realizes >= 10 million per days are done....

Backups dont make $10 mil. anywhere

Im sure he knows that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...