• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It might be a stupid question, but it's the Q he should have most expected.  The media is horrible (both Sports and Politics) and just looking for something to drive clicks, but this is a question every WR gets when he goes to a new team, especially to a team with an assumed better QB. Serious journalism is dead. Today, most Qs are just geared to get players to react badly and say something stupid.    DF should have just smiled and said "there's nothing to compare yet, next question" 
    • He is ranking players not predicting where they will be drafted. 
    • I have a feeling that Ferguson might come off the board on day one. Now I won't be shocked if he falls to the third round but you know how GMs value pass rushers. His bad workout numbers might drop him a bit and honestly he should have claimed an injury and skipped it all together. If Orlando Brown Jr had pulled that move last year I think he would have snuck into the bottom of the first round. Instead he put up historically bad combine numbers and slipped towards the end of the third round. Probably should have hired a better agent.   Ferguson's tape can be impressive at times because he is constantly in the backfield, albeit not against top level competition. He reminds me of Derek Barnett with his relentless style of play and play strength. Ferguson isn't a true technician with his hands but his hand strength is evident. I like his upside and could see him developing into a double digit sack guy in the very near future.
    • You didn’t listen to Ballard’s press conference did you?      He he said he will never force a pick to satisfy a need.    If there are two players who he has graded close then sure.    But to say he’s taking two D players with the top two picks is not going to happen if they have higher graded players at any other position 
  • Members

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 0

Rookie
    • CheezyColt

CheezyColt 633

• Hark

Hark 85

• Irish YJ

Irish YJ 366

• Crush22

Crush22 217