Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would much rather have AJ Brown. 

Parris Campbell and Deebo Samuel are also guys I like with our late 2nd rounder or possibly 3rd rounder if one of them lasts. 

9 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I was big on Harmon until he ran the 40.  

Same! Was one of my favorites before that. He likely pushed himself to a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick.

I would probably puke a lil bit. I'm not a fan. I have about 7-8-9(?) other receivers I would rather us draft. 

I think P. Campbell fits best in Reich’s offense, especially catching screens and getting some occasional handoffs behind the  LOS. His Game against Michigan was impressive.

No to this guy. 

A resounding YES to AJ Brown or Parris Campbell. 

54 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I was big on Harmon until he ran the 40.  

Same here, I expected him to run slower than some but not that slow

I would like to see AJ Brown's 3 cone drill

7 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Same here, I expected him to run slower than some but not that slow

I would like to see AJ Brown's 3 cone drill

agreed.  everything i read about brown is just solid.  I'd be happy if ballard picks him anywhere.  

47 minutes ago, MPStack said:

I think P. Campbell fits best in Reich’s offense, especially catching screens and getting some occasional handoffs behind the  LOS. His Game against Michigan was impressive.

If P. Campbell fits, so does Deebo Samuel with a larger body of work, IMO. Paris Campbell is very much like Curtis Samuel, will need a LOT of work to learn route running and will not be on the field for lots of plays, IMO. 

Picks 26 - I like A.J.Brown

Pick 34 - I like A.J.Brown and Hakeem Butler here

Pick 59 - I like JJAW, Deebo Samuel, Paris Campbell and N'Keal Harry here

Those are my favorites for the Colts picks. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

If P. Campbell fits, so does Deebo Samuel with a larger body of work, IMO. Paris Campbell is very much like Curtis Samuel, will need a LOT of work to learn route running and will not be on the field for lots of plays, IMO. 

Picks 26 - I like A.J.Brown

Pick 34 - I like A.J.Brown and Hakeem Butler here

Pick 59 - I like JJAW, Deebo Samuel, Paris Campbell and N'Keal Harry here

Those are my favorites for the Colts picks. 

Solid breakdown of each selection although I wouldn't want Brown at 26, I feel there will be to much defensive talent still available to go WR

Just now, Zoltan said:

Solid breakdown of each selection although I wouldn't want Brown at 26, I feel there will be to much defensive talent still available to go WR

True. I personally would want the 2nd or 3rd best WRs in the draft still out there when we begin Day 2 of the draft, and that would be an ideal scenario for the Colts. 

I would prefer a guy would can play in the slot, now that we have Funchess. AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel and Parris Campbell are my favourites. I also like N'Keal Harry, he can be moved around too.

I was a huge fan of taking harmon in the first, but like everyone else that kinda dropped. I'm 100% down with A.J at #26 though. Harmon is incredibly polished still and is going to be a great WR

It was a no for me once he ran that 40. 4.6 is slow for an outside receiver. And since I don’t think he’s a slot guy, I’ll pass. Plus there’s the Funchess signing, so I don’t think we need a receiver as early. Round 3 or 4 is where I’d look.

Like I've been saying, give me Pariss Campbell.  TY was no polished route runner when we drafted him either.   And we've got different guys like Hines and Chester Rogers who can play the slot so it ain't like Campbell has to come in right away and be the guy.  I like his size and speed/RAC ability.  You can groom him for multiple roles which is what I like.

9 hours ago, krunk said:

Like I've been saying, give me Pariss Campbell.  TY was no polished route runner when we drafted him either.   And we've got different guys like Hines and Chester Rogers who can play the slot so it ain't like Campbell has to come in right away and be the guy.  I like his size and speed/RAC ability.  You can groom him for multiple roles which is what I like.

Totally on board with this.